Cricket 24 - General Discussion

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is anyone else having difficulty playing defence against spin? My batter sometimes plays facing mid on even if the output is to play towards the mid off direction. It is costing a lot of wickets lately. It wasn't there before the last patch

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
Is anyone else having difficulty playing defence against spin? My batter sometimes plays facing mid on even if the output is to play towards the mid off direction. It is costing a lot of wickets lately. It wasn't there before the last patch

Front foot defence aye. Back foot is the way to go.

Hester

County Cricketer
Anyone know if we can change the stumps colour when we set up match designers? It used to be doable in C22 but now all I can see is the option to change the stump sponsors. I'm just playing tests and they always come out blue. In C22 we could use different colours when you changed the stump type.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Change spin timing window to 85

Mrp

Club Captain
...it was there

Karachi

Associate Captain
I am playing ODI championship in career mode. The match [ongoing] against India is supposedly taking place at Wankhede Stadium. However, the stadium is anything but Wankhede. Its not the licensed version but looks like something from the stadium creator that doesn't resemble the actual thing in anyway.

Vimto

School Cricketer
I play C24 to relax, I'm often tired and slightly inebriated. I've started a new career as a (wrist) spin bowler and I've set the sliders to what I think should make Shane Warne weep with how easy it is. But I'm struggling to get more than a couple of wickets an innings, while the AI is getting player of the match for its bowling performances. What I am I doing wrong? I'm not that for into my career, so any advice, settings, sliders that would make life 'easier' would be very much appreciated...

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer

After Another Runout fest in cricket 24 ,I went back to cricket 19 and umpires allowed play with slight drizzle on a green track and i enjoyed the atmosphere and variety of edges some barely carrying .I even got a catch to mid on in one of matches.The animations in cricket 19 are so smooth.The colour pallete diff between sunny days and cloudy really makes a visual impact .Also texture and grass seem more detailed than cricket 24

Last edited:

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
timing, play way later than you think you should.

Karachi

Associate Captain
- Playing in bootleg stadium assigned with real name
- Getting too many crashes/errors
- Batsmen getting runouts even though they are fully grounded
- Batsmen getting out for no reason whatsoever. Completed runs and they are sent to pavilion.

PJ13

Club Captain
- Playing in bootleg stadium assigned with real name
- Getting too many crashes/errors
- Batsmen getting runouts even though they are fully grounded
- Batsmen getting out for no reason whatsoever. Completed runs and they are sent to pavilion.
That seems very unfortunate. I haven't experienced any of that except for the run outs and haven't had any of those for weeks.

Karachi

Associate Captain
That seems very unfortunate. I haven't experienced any of that except for the run outs and haven't had any of those for weeks.

This may probably an issue with the ongoing match.

Users who are viewing this thread