Cricket 24 - General Discussion

kiwicroat

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has anyone had any pitch wear? I have played 2 ODI's with 70 or 80 overs and the pitch hasn't worn, i even put the settings on one game to to quick wear but nothing.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I play C24 to relax, I'm often tired and slightly inebriated. I've started a new career as a (wrist) spin bowler and I've set the sliders to what I think should make Shane Warne weep with how easy it is. But I'm struggling to get more than a couple of wickets an innings, while the AI is getting player of the match for its bowling performances. What I am I doing wrong? I'm not that for into my career, so any advice, settings, sliders that would make life 'easier' would be very much appreciated...
If your not that far into your career there’s your answer keep going it’s hard at first and one thing with spin is constantly keep mixing up your deliveries that helps, keep going once your rating goes up the wickets will come

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Has anyone had any pitch wear? I have played 2 ODI's with 70 or 80 overs and the pitch hasn't worn, i even put the settings on one game to to quick wear but nothing.
Pitch wear only working on official stadiums, doesn't work on custom created grounds

Hester

County Cricketer
- Playing in bootleg stadium assigned with real name
- Getting too many crashes/errors
- Batsmen getting runouts even though they are fully grounded
- Batsmen getting out for no reason whatsoever. Completed runs and they are sent to pavilion.
I've been getting crashes in custom stadiums. On xbox series x.
Post automatically merged:

Pitch wear only working on official stadiums, doesn't work on custom created grounds
I've had pitch wear in custom stadiums.

Hester

County Cricketer

Although, only from starting at day 2. Not been through to the next day yet.

Karachi

Associate Captain

Problem is its not the custom stadium that I created - which is left incomplete anyway. Its a custom stadium with licensed name builtin the game, I think.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Commentator: Finds the middle but won't found the boundary
Ball: Heading for four

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Things like that are never going to be any good in this game. The commentary for the most part is terrible and that isn't going to change much.
They should take lessons from The SHow. That game and the commentary is so good. It is repetitive dont get me wrong but the moments and things spoken about are intelligent and makes sense kind of!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
well atleast you have faith in BA's abilities

Not a lack of faith but it basically needs to be completely redone.

I have full faith in certain things as I have seen it first hand. But certain jobs you can sense require far too much and rugby is on the horizon.

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India

Users who are viewing this thread