Cricket 24 - General Discussion

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Finally had an umpire make an incorrect LBW decision. It's a goddamn miracle haha.
You can edit the umpires' skills to make this happen more often. But mind that some of the downloaded umpires are locked and uneditable as well.

PJ13

Club Captain
You can edit the umpires' skills to make this happen more often. But mind that some of the downloaded umpires are locked and uneditable as well.
I've been tempted to fiddle with the umpire's settings but seeing as I don't have a clue about setting sliders properly, I figured I'm better off not touching them.
I also don't download any players or umpires that are locked.

TORNEDO

Club Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
While playing in hard mode, I can easily score runs, but in hardest mode, I always have edges to the wicketkeeper . It is difficult to score runs. what can be the solution for less edges?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
any updates on the new patch?
They said patch
While playing in hard mode, I can easily score runs, but in hardest mode, I always have edges to the wicketkeeper . It is difficult to score runs. what can be the solution for less edges?
At present hardest is easier to play drives and other shots. First learn how to bat in training mode

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Keep playing more matches, you will adjust then.. I used to get bowled out under 25 overs in many ocassions, but now I am able to complete 50 overs and it gives very realistic scores (depending on conditions and team ovr rating)

Ricky14

County Cricketer

I love this bleach filter, the color of the grass almost looks exactly the same in real in Australian stadiums.

Rocketpsycho

School Cricketer
Hi Guys quick question for those who know the sliders.
There are 4 measurements for shot power.
In custom difficulty sliders it's
1. Ideal input power boost
2. Aggressive shot power boost
3. Shot power.

In each players skills it's
1. Power.

I have set all the values in the custom sliders to ZERO.
Batsmen shot power is anywhere between 57 and 91. But it feels like the players are still able to clear the inner fielders quite easily.
Shot timing difficulty is on 90 but can still make a score of 50 to 60 vs the AI in 3 overs in a test match.
Is there something I haven't understood or I'm missing?

PJ13

Club Captain
After getting my first incorrect umpire decision on an LBW a few days ago, I've now experienced for the first time a team reviewing an LBW decision incorrectly. What is actually going on. Have they secretly made this game somewhat realistic do you think haha?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have they updated the PSL teams to be of licensed standard or are they still left in unlicensed and locked hell?

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
Hi Guys quick question for those who know the sliders.
There are 4 measurements for shot power.
In custom difficulty sliders it's
1. Ideal input power boost
2. Aggressive shot power boost
3. Shot power.

In each players skills it's
1. Power.

I have set all the values in the custom sliders to ZERO.
Batsmen shot power is anywhere between 57 and 91. But it feels like the players are still able to clear the inner fielders quite easily.
Shot timing difficulty is on 90 but can still make a score of 50 to 60 vs the AI in 3 overs in a test match.
Is there something I haven't understood or I'm missing?
Zero means no boost over preset power value.Ball bounce and ball fiction also affect how fast ball travels on outfield

Users who are viewing this thread