Cricket Academy Beta 0.99b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello HBK. Come and play with us. Come and play with us, HBK. Forever... and ever... and ever.

Is it the stadiums? We can assign different stadiums too different teams. Or is that an old thing?

I did notice that Australia1 (or whatever it was) changed to Melbourne Stadium, but didn't have the option to change it...not sure if that's new or not

*grabs MattW's Grandma*

THAT'S IT...

SOMEONE TELL ME OR GRANNY GETS IT

bDPm4yM.png

You can run...

Obviously all the crashing to the desktop in half the academy is for when we're getting close to finding it.

I think Llewelynf might have found it...the default teams have been assigned stadiums?

The V0.99c will go live around midday Melbourne time tomorrow.

ymH6ygj.jpg

:thumbs

----------

Of all the teams, these are the only unique stadiums set in the greyed out segment. I really hope there's more than this in the game.

Lancashire Stadium
Sussex Oval
Durban Fields
Colombo Park Oval
Trinidad Cricket Ground
Delhi Park
West Oval
Wellington Park
Lahore Cricket Club
Adelaide Gardens
Melbourne Stadium

You would think there would be more...right? If they were to only have this many, Melbourne is an obvious choice but...ADELAIDE?

You would think there would be more...right? If they were to only have this many, Melbourne is an obvious choice but...ADELAIDE?

they will definitely have more than that... Hope you have gone through the cricket acadamy filebreakdown thread where frieds683 had found lot of info regarding the game .. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread