Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
On CA I haven't been able to upload any teams all day, it says something about server down for maintenance??

Also any news on the 99b update, when it is and what's in it?

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Yep sorry snowy didn't see this post by Ross, no probs ill just carry on creating for now, do you know anything about 99b update?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Yep sorry snowy didn't see this post by Ross, no probs ill just carry on creating for now, do you know anything about 99b update?

From memory it won't be anything massive. Will largely focus around player/team linking I imagine.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
I reckon it'll be a bit clearer in regards to skills when mike gets a chance to explain how it works in the game. It would also be nice to be able to assign the home ground to created teams rather than it being "Australia a" by default. Maybe that'll have to wait for release! No biggie!!

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
It is not really a bug...more like an organizational issue.

This is how it happens...

Create a bunch of new players. Add those players to a custom team. Player link all of them and Team link the custom team to default team. Delete the custom team and the free agent players that was in that team

After all that, those players are still in my players list, which is okay. But they still show 1 in the helmet and doesnt seem to be part of any team or linked to anyone.

For example i have a dhoni in chennai and india and another dhoni under my players that has no connection to that dhoni (changing this dhoni does not affect the linked dhonis). Weirdly only one dhoni (the linked one) is showing up if i do a general search under other players.

Related to the same issue...if i select other players and do a free agents only search, no player shows up. But if i go under player link and try to link a default player to free agents only (through free agent search) everyone in my player list is showing up (the ones with a helmet rating of 1) including the dhoni which apparently is not part of a team and has 1 on the helmet.

I deleted all those players from my players..the ones that do not seem to be part of any team and it is fine now.

On the other hand...going back to the beginning, if i edit the dhoni directly from the chennai team...it changes the india dhoni too as expected and put another dhoni in my players with the hemet rating of 3/4 or something.

Sorry its all very confusing and hard to describe. But it is mostly an organizational issue and does not need to be corrected probably.

I will create a new player tomorrow and instead of going through adding him to a custom team, i will directly link him to the default player and default team and check to see if it still shows as 1 rating under my players.

Last edited:

sarkazm

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Acadamy update error?

Hi.
Started up CA today, went to sign in and I received the update message and as this is Friday I thought maybe there was going to be some more goodness coming our way. However, there seems to be some type of error.
My CA is updated to 99a (which I believe is the up to date update) yet when I click the link to update, the update it's asking to download is version 99!
Anyone know if this is right or experiencing the same thing?
Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread