Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

arajay

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I seem to be having trouble setting up tours... is this option up and running. I notice some teams have a "1" on their shield and others have a "2". When I try to set up tours i only get the option of playing against one team, including warm up games and competitions. Please help?

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I am not sure whether i should wait to report this or not. Thought i might do so after the CA update this friday along with some other bugs that i might find in the new one or you guys might even fix the issue with this update. But since there won't be an update this friday..i should mention this now...

Under team management if i select a team>roster select some players and change their faces...save them all...go back to team page and share the team, it does not seem to upload the changed version to the server. Instead i had to go in and upload those individual players one by one and then share the team again to get the updated version online.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will check on this now. Thanks.

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Ross just one suggestion if we can please have an option to add players to their respective teams from the downloaded player menu or have an option to filter players who have not been assigned teams yet in the teams menu. Also To select and add multiple players at one go.

smasta

Club Captain
One suggestion. I am sorry if someone already mentioned it here. Have not been able to go through the whole thread.:(

Its related to navigation/scrolling. I find it hard to go (scroll) through the list of players added in the academy. I mean to say if I have to go to 100th player in the list, I have to click mouse or press down button so many times. Can you add something like page up/down or fast scrolling mechanism in the coming version. :D :cheers

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
I am not sure about that. I only use the keyboard. I have used a controller with it also and that is much more compatible to use with BAC as holding down on left stick makes it scroll down really fast.

smasta

Club Captain
I am not sure about that. I only use the keyboard. I have used a controller with it also and that is much more compatible to use with BAC as holding down on left stick makes it scroll down really fast.

Thanks Bro! will install motion joy and bring in my ps3 controller use it with xbox controller emulator option and try the same :thumbs

adibrahman1997

School Cricketer
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I think it would be great if in the next update, teams could be organised better. For example, we could have different categories and re-name them, like 'international teams' and place Australia, England etc. And then another category 'IPL', and place all the created IPL teams in there, and so on.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^ I guess mine would be lowest spec around here but CA runs smooth. So if you have something greater or equal to mine you should be fine.

Dual Core 1.8 GHz
2 GB RAM
1 GB nVidia 9500GT Card

Abhipune

Pirate
I sincerely request the makers of Big Ant to release Mac OSX versions of both Cricket Academy and Don Bradman Cricket 14 :)

Users who are viewing this thread