MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
When I click "Play" button, the game launches, the screen goes black for 1 second and then goes back to the desktop.
Your graphics card does not meet the minimum requirements.

The game requires a graphics card supporting Direct X 11.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Your graphics card does not meet the minimum requirements

Oh shoot! Time for a new one then.

However, apart from that is it too soon to ask if my current processor (AMD FX4300, Quad Core 3.8GHz) and 4 GB RAM will suffice to be able to run the demo at medium settings or will I need an upgrade in those departments too?

Tried reducing resolution and other graphical things?

Had tried that already but to no avail. Anyways, we have heard from the horse's mouth now. Time to go shopping.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
However, apart from that is it too soon to ask if my current processor (AMD FX4300, Quad Core 3.8GHz) and 4 GB RAM will suffice to be able to run the demo at medium settings or will I need an upgrade in those departments too?
Yes, those will be fine.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh shoot! Time for a new one then.

I need a new one too. I have 9600 GT and am facing the same issue as yours. I am looking at GTX 750 Ti. Hopefully that should be good enough for DBC17.

virtuosovidit

School Cricketer
Trying to play the Demo. However Steam gives a "Failed to Start Game (unknown error)" to me. I was wondering if it's a steam issue or an issue with the game. Moreover, what are the minimum requirements for playing DBC 17? Is 32bit Windows 7 not supported? (I doubt that though, because the first beta ran fine on my computer, the problem is only with the latest build)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Trying to play the Demo. However Steam gives a "Failed to Start Game (unknown error)" to me. I was wondering if it's a steam issue or an issue with the game. Moreover, what are the minimum requirements for playing DBC 17? Is 32bit Windows 7 not supported? (I doubt that though, because the first beta ran fine on my computer, the problem is only with the latest build)
64-bit Windows is required.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Had a few stutters with the latest update..Havent had any till now so thought of reporting..Just for a sec or so max...

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Logo creator still not working after update.
Also in nets the speeds are showing things like 136 mph, so it seems that should be kph. Other than that it's another step in the right direction.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I seem to be having a problem... happened a few times now maybe a coincidence but when batting (facing spin) if its beamer/very high and i advance when i put the batting input (up on LS down on RS) game closes. I shall try more to see if it continues.

Last edited:

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
I've noticed that it's only when the speed is set to kph (metric) it registers the speed properly but if set to mph(imperial) it's coming up with the wrong speeds as mentioned a couple of posts above.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
The issues in my logo creator not working have now been solved.
I had my resolution at 1024x724 (think that's right) one down from the default.

With lowered or disabled settings.
Which run the practice quite nicely but must have naffed the logo creator up. I upped the resolution to default and VOILA!
The academy runs better and the logo creators works properly. I hope this helps anyone having issues.

beamany

Club Cricketer
When I click "Play" button, the game launches, the screen goes black for few second and then comes back to the desktop.I have verified the integrity of game cache and also updated my graphics card to the latest drivers,Directx is 11 and os is windows 7 64 bit too
I have attached my game files

Attachments

• Don Bradman Cricket 17.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 159

Users who are viewing this thread