Cricket Academy Q&A (General Chat)

Post any questions you have about the academy here and hopefully someone will be able to answer.

In respect to creation threads

If a thread is labelled with 'no requests' respect this and do not post requests or you will be dealt with by @Ed Smith or @Dutch

Remember the forum rules when posting.

4. Plagiarism
Do not attempt to pass off or claim credit for other peoples' work, or include other people's work in a creation you post as if it is your own. Always obtain permission from the owner of the content prior to posting it.

Last edited:

Jethin

Club Cricketer
He like great are you creating classic players

Yeah. some of them.. Looking at Playing some Historic Matches of India.. 1998, sharjah cup.. 2002 natwest trophy .
Tryin to do VVS Laxman now.. ive posted on the International teams from Last decade thread..

Last edited:

Andrew Terry

School Cricketer
Is there a way to download just jerseys and not all the players? I find it hard to know which teams to download when I just want jerseys but a creator has made the players overpowered.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Is there a way to download just jerseys and not all the players? I find it hard to know which teams to download when I just want jerseys but a creator has made the players overpowered.
No, unfortunately. But, you could download the team with a jersey that you like, copy the kit to a custom team. Replace the original team (with the overpowered players) with @wasteyouryouth's versions and add the kit from your custom team as an additional kit.

Andrew Terry

School Cricketer
No, unfortunately. But, you could download the team with a jersey that you like, copy the kit to a custom team. Replace the original team (with the overpowered players) with @wasteyouryouth's versions and add the kit from your custom team as an additional kit.
Thanks for the info. Also is there anyone on PC who would be willing to upload some logos to the academy?

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Yeah. some of them.. Looking at Playing some Historic Matches of India.. 1998, sharjah cup.. 2002 natwest trophy .
Tryin to do VVS Laxman now.. ive posted on the International teams from Last decade thread..

Can I just say thank you so much for doing this for the community we all really appreciate it

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Anyone got any ideas with this one? It happens for each created team I try to share and has started to happen after the latest patch. I thought it would just be a case of wait a day and it will be fine, but still getting this message today.

Doing the profanity check in isolation works fine and all goes through, just when I try to ‘Share’ or ‘Share Updated Version’ I get this message.

Hoping someone might have a suggestion, failing that I’ll have to raise a ticket.

Thanks all.

IMG_0547.jpeg

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Anyone got any ideas with this one? It happens for each created team I try to share and has started to happen after the latest patch. I thought it would just be a case of wait a day and it will be fine, but still getting this message today.

Doing the profanity check in isolation works fine and all goes through, just when I try to ‘Share’ or ‘Share Updated Version’ I get this message.

Hoping someone might have a suggestion, failing that I’ll have to raise a ticket.

Thanks all.

View attachment 286457
Hmm are you on steam yea?

Also wondering if anyone here is creating logos for cricket 24

Users who are viewing this thread