Cricket Academy Q&A (General Chat)

Post any questions you have about the academy here and hopefully someone will be able to answer.

In respect to creation threads

If a thread is labelled with 'no requests' respect this and do not post requests or you will be dealt with by @Ed Smith or @Dutch

Remember the forum rules when posting.

4. Plagiarism
Do not attempt to pass off or claim credit for other peoples' work, or include other people's work in a creation you post as if it is your own. Always obtain permission from the owner of the content prior to posting it.

Last edited:

bilalmalik79

Club Cricketer

Cricket 24 - Academy Creation ON STEAM,​

when it will be separately available on steam, last time for cricket 22 i bought a game for PC too only to easily create stuff(a part from ps5 also) and then they releases free academy tool.

can anybody tell me or have any idea about it or should i have to again buy2 gamesssssssssssssssssssssss ?

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi Everyone, Can we use the licensed stadiums for international matches by removing IPL adboards?
If I use them directly, all IPL adboards appear for international matches. Any idea how to remove it?

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I have did replace all, its downloads the best versions available in the community, but after the download the logos getting over lapped and the SouthAfrica uniforms has india name stamped and all going into mess, any workaround to resolve them?
Also do we have a thread to see which team is best to download from which creator etc like South Africa from @Llewelynf @wasteyouryouth etc

PJ13

Club Captain
Can someone please explain to me how to download bats. I either get blank bats in the search or when I finally get one with logos, the logos won't download bat the bat does. Is thewre a work around for this or can I just not use custom bats? Any help would be muchly appreciated.

joeb86

Club Captain
Is there a way to either:
A) just download kits from a team in the academy, or
B) do an unlinked custom team

For instance, I’ve downloaded one users Sri Lanka team but what their players and another user’s kits

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Is there a way to either:
A) just download kits from a team in the academy, or
B) do an unlinked custom team

For instance, I’ve downloaded one users Sri Lanka team but what their players and another user’s kits
Download the team that has the kits you want, then go through and download each player separately. When it tells you that you already have this player, select replace old with new. This is the only way round it.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Hi, is there anyone who can make playface of mine, please? I will pay you for that, many thanks in advance!

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
@MattW @JNT BA , Can we use the licensed IPL stadiums for international matches by removing IPL adboards?
If I use them directly during the international match, all IPL adboards appear, which is unrealistic. Any idea how to remove it by copying or is it possible to share the international version of them?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
@MattW @JNT BA , Can we use the licensed IPL stadiums for international matches by removing IPL adboards?
If I use them directly during the international match, all IPL adboards appear, which is unrealistic. Any idea how to remove it by copying or is it possible to share the international version of them?
I'd love to be able to fully customise stadium graphics by nation. Let us create custom stumps/ropes/pitch graphics and assign them ourselves. Sick of seeing the "Jordz" pitch logo and Marsh stumps in England. Let me add LV and Vitality stumps for English comps

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Really sad at playface limit, it feels very low, now I can't download anymore playfaces :(

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I'd love to be able to fully customise stadium graphics by nation. Let us create custom stumps/ropes/pitch graphics and assign them ourselves. Sick of seeing the "Jordz" pitch logo and Marsh stumps in England. Let me add LV and Vitality stumps for English comps
I tried changing the pitch logo, it’s not allowed to change and it’s locked. Moreover, as far as I know, you cannot edit the licensed stadiums.

@MattW please confirm on my statement, thanks!

Ramz

International Coach
@MattW @JNT BA In stadium creator when trying to add a field logo it doesnt show up its just empty but when playing in that created stadium it has the Jordz pitch add, could this be looked at by the team? Tickets has been sent also a while back

Users who are viewing this thread