Cricket Academy Update#5 (Version 0.94) - Change Notes

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
No shortcuts arent hard to do but it still is time consuming becausing every little thing needs to be bug tested. Where are we going to draw the line? Next someone would say they want shortcuts to change the bat, grip, gloves, shoes etc etc. they just simply add nothing to the gameplay.

Yeah i see your point but i also like the idea of change bats now more than clothes, for future versions i guess.p.s Sorry to do this, becausing is not a word. Funny coming from me.:p

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah i see your point but i also like the idea of change bats now more than clothes, for future versions i guess.p.s Sorry to do this, becausing is not a word. Funny coming from me.:p

This would only make sense if the type of bat has an affect on gameplay, i.e. a heavier bat at the end of a limited over game hits the ball farther than a lighter bat but the batsman gets tired quicker batting with a heavy bat.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
This would only make sense if the type of bat has an affect on gameplay, i.e. a heavier bat at the end of a limited over game hits the ball farther than a lighter bat but the batsman gets tired quicker batting with a heavy bat.

God i dream of this kind of depth, still bigant are doing a great job with there first game, ashes well that's a different story.:facepalm

deepuparayil

International Cricketer

In real cricket, a heavier bat affects batsman's bat speed and timing, ie cross bat shots against deliveries like bouncers will be a little tough.

Last edited:

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Next people will want to see bowlers handing over their glasses and sweaters before start of over. This has no end apparently. With meager resources available, the best utilization would be proper execution of core gameplay and AI.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Next people will want to see bowlers handing over their glasses and sweaters before start of over. This has no end apparently. With meager resources available, the best utilization would be proper execution of core gameplay and AI.

thank you for that sane post...people tend to get carried away with their imaginations here sometimes.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pfffft... Core Gameplay... Gangnam Style celebrations and cheerleaders is vastly more important. Especially if I can "customize" the cheerleaders... if you know what I mean...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...I don't think my joke needed explanation. But, thanks?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Thanks for your public service :rolleyes

kunal29101980

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hi Ross...after I changed d shirt of the team or a player with all new included style in this update...i can preview it...but when i go to save d changes...it wont save it with applied new shirts...is it normal or m i doing anything wrong...also it wud be great while we have Lagaan hat, gloves and pads...to have pants and singlets to make it perfect Lagaan team...what u say??

kunal29101980

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Here are the gloves and hat:

http://s21.postimg.org/3zb4n4zpz/zz_player_zz_4.png

Edit: Full lagaan kit (gloves, pad, turban):

Untitled.jpg

see this creation

Attachments

• 970365_602201219801217_1581176065_n.jpg
    970365_602201219801217_1581176065_n.jpg