Cricket Academy Update#5 (Version 0.94) - Change Notes

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not naming names nor sides but I was referring to some the current crop of players :p

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Incredible update, been engrossed all weekend in between test cricket. Thanks so much Ross, the "beard" changes especially are perfect.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Hahaha....seeing their teaser, they should have actually named their game 'Cricket from Hell' or something.

Seriously....stumps burning in a trailer for an ashes game, when history says it was the bails that were burnt in real life. Doh.

Don't mind some wood burning, but remember it could have been our dreams if not for Ross and his team :thumbs.

nigelmaz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Would anyone be able to help me to change tops to long sleeves on the CA?

ricky87

Club Captain
But we can't apply them to our team or players at this point as they are only available as a preview.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
But we can't apply them to our team or players at this point as they are only available as a preview.

Yes i saw that also, would love the option for any top to be the default, also in the options when we are playing the game, would be cool to change clothes anytime we want.p.s also tattoos.:spy

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Nice way to annoy your opponents online - only you can come up with such genius ideas. Where is the respect smiley?!

I was meaning single player mate so don't talk your crap on here and be a Dhead.:D Here is your smiley so put it anywhere you would like.:D

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
I was meaning single player mate so don't talk your crap on here and be a Dhead.:D Here is your smiley so put it anywhere you would like.:D

I think you will find he was complimenting you.
Now who's being a "Dhead"?!
Wait! Complimenting YOU!!!!! Wouldn't that make him a "Dhead"? I'm so confused!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I think you will find he was complimenting you.
Now who's being a "Dhead"?!
Wait! Complimenting YOU!!!!! Wouldn't that make him a "Dhead"? I'm so confused!

I'm not trying to start fights with anyone here and if someone does not like a idea then tell me why in a nice way, no need to be rude like he was.

Anyway, i was meaning a shortcut to change clothes on the fly, i understand this would not work in a muliplayer match as the game would be stopped to many times. Would be cool if the sun was out you needed sunnys and if cold a jumper or vest, yes i know this would not be in this game but a quick change would be cool.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
^^ but that really is a pointless thing to add. All it can do is open up more chances of bugs. The more things in the game the bigger the chances of finding bugs. People seem to forget that.

If they want to implement it perfectly, players should wear sweaters and vests in the morning sessions on a windy cold day and take it off around noon. About full sleeve shirts that should be more of an individual player option since some players always wear long sleeve shirts.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
^^ but that really is a pointless thing to add. All it can do is open up more chances of bugs. The more things in the game the bigger the chances of finding bugs. People seem to forget that.

If they want to implement it perfectly, players should wear sweaters and vests in the morning sessions on a windy cold day and take it off around noon. About full sleeve shirts that should be more of an individual player option since some players always wear long sleeve shirts.

That's fine and i thank you for being a gentlemen, i still like the idea but if to hard i'm ok with that, is a short cut that hard to do ?

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
No shortcuts arent hard to do but it still is time consuming becausing every little thing needs to be bug tested. Where are we going to draw the line? Next someone would say they want shortcuts to change the bat, grip, gloves, shoes etc etc. they just simply add nothing to the gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread