cricket broadcasting in india ?

No with Tatasky it is possible to do so.
Infact,you have have 3 different channels runnign on 3 different tv sets at the same time.
I'm quite happy with Tatasky.Only you will not get ZEE zports on it.

who will watch zee sports lol..bcci will never award telescast right to zee sports as they had conflict b4.. ...tata sky seems to be gettin popular

Hey has anyone seen that show-

Haq se poocho ! [ Ask HaQ]
They have begun telecasting it on match days on Zee News.

fourth umpire should be awarded as the best "match analysis" show !!!
wow....what a panel...! anjum chopra.....the more i say about this genius...
the less it is....!!! :rolleyes:

ESS is miles ahead in terms of everything......
and our local cable broadcaster doesnt air it.......F**K !!!

a question for the TATA sky viewers - does your signal break during
rains,strong breeze etc...???

I havent had my signal breaking during heavy weather and strong breeze.
One care that you need to take,is to not to cover the disk and not to clean it.

I have had my signal break for NDTV and ZEE channels.
But the signal does not break for ESS,Star Movies and other home channels like History and NatGeo.

I havent had my signal breaking during heavy weather and strong breeze.One care that you need to take,is to not to cover the disk and not to clean it.

I have had my signal break for NDTV and ZEE channels.
But the signal does not break for ESS,Star Movies and other home channels like History and NatGeo.

You are joking right? Everytime it rains Tatasky shows "THIS SETTOP BOX IS UNABLE TO RECEIVE ANY SIGNAL".

No seriously,i haven't had any.
Many its cause of the weather at different places.
Of all 17 bungalows in my society,11 have gone in for TataSky with no problem till date.

The country itself might not be the richest, but the Indian cricket board are the wealthiest national cricket board in the world. If they want a decent advert for their facilities and, most importantly, players, they have to spend money on improving the quality of their television coverage.

The quality of the coverage of India vs Pakistan this week has been terrible in comparison to Channel 9 Network's of Australia vs Sri Lanka in Australia. They realise their actions are screened worldwide and do themselves proud.

The matches need to be screened in widescreen, with better graphics and sound quality. Sadly, I can't see this happening until they host the World Cup in 2011.

For the 2011 World Cup,you will have ESPN-Star Sports [ESS] doing the job for them.The current rights holder Nimbus is tupid and they have the worst possible commentary team.

The BCCI tends to award tenders of the basis of price only and not on basis of performance.And with a politician like Pawar at the helm you can't expect anything better.
Else,the rights with have gone directly to ESS.One of the major reasons why i liked Jagmohan Dalmiya.

Sticking to the topic of Rights Tenders-The BCCI will even award the cricket rights to a channel that has no previous broadcasting or telecasting experience.
The next time round when the rights are up for bidding yet again,I would'nt be surprised if they award it to Cartoon Network or Disney just beacuse they offer them the max amount.

Users who are viewing this thread