Cricket Coach 2012

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
this game was good when it launched but there's been literally no progress and if anything the AI is getting worse. tried the demo, won't be bothering.

I do feel sorry for the bloke, the other guy he used to work on it with was hired by SI games so it's just one man. It needs a total over haul of the lay out, player profiles, in match options, AI, needs training options, teams to progress (central contract numbers never change) but it's kinda impossible to do all that with a single man staff.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't mind the fidgety issues or the stats issues...I just want to know if the game is better than the older versions with AI. In CC11 it is impossible to accelerate or get your batsmen to slog with the weaker teams, and you end up plodding along at 4 RPO no matter how aggressive your batsmen or how many wickets you have in hand. And spinners dominate FC games...you need just two spinners and that's enough for a whole bowling attack.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't mind the fidgety issues or the stats issues...I just want to know if the game is better than the older versions with AI. In CC11 it is impossible to accelerate or get your batsmen to slog with the weaker teams, and you end up plodding along at 4 RPO no matter how aggressive your batsmen or how many wickets you have in hand. And spinners dominate FC games...you need just two spinners and that's enough for a whole bowling attack.

Spin issue is gone. But aggression bar is still probability of getting out, not aggression

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
The bowling is kind of a let down. In CC 2011, two spinners can wreck an entire side within a session if you were to put them on 'attack'. The T20 competitions too lack realism.
By contrast, the ICC series has been a much better gamble,but the interface might be a bit confusing for one who has been used to the CC series.

Users who are viewing this thread