Cricket Fever India Vs Australia

muru

County Cricketer
I bought a PC game in India last month, titled ' Catch the Twenty20' (India vs Australia). After installing I found it is the same game as Mindstorm' s Cricket Revolution but containing only India and Australia teams! It is under licence from Mindstorm Studios. There are similar games with other teams like India Vs Srilanka, India vs England, each priced Rs 199/. a piece.
Wonder the patches work with this game also!

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I bought a PC game in India last month, titled ' Catch the Twenty20' (India vs Australia). After installing I found it is the same game as Mindstorm' s Cricket Revolution but containing only India and Australia teams! It is under licence from Mindstorm Studios. There are similar games with other teams like India Vs Srilanka, India vs England, each priced Rs 199/. a piece.
Wonder the patches work with this game also!

orignal Game name is Cricket Revolution..and its Mindstorm Pakistan game..its only available on Steam..patches also...in pakistan its 500rs...don't know now price..and search Pepsi cricket revolution .there you will get free online cricket revolution ..there are 5 to 50 over but remember you have to connect internet when ever you want to player Pepsi CR...

Users who are viewing this thread