Sign-ups Cricket Manager 2k17 |Important information #3995

Betting 10: Who is going to win the Second ODI match between India and Australia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sorry for the late reply as I am busy with personal stuffs & great to see us beat Sydney with some great team effort, but Murali had a off day. Looking forward to the finals & here is the line up

Rohit Sharma
Sachin Tendulkar
Andy Flower :wkb:
Brian Lara
Sir Gary Sobers :bwl:
Angelo Mathews :bwl:
Ian Bell
Chaminda Vaas :bwl:
Mitchell Starc :bwl:
Muttiah Muralitharan :bwl:
Josh Hazlewood :bwl:

@Baahubali to confirm.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Good news is... Final is successfully simulated... but the great news is, it was a greatest final match i ever simulated... i can proudly say this is best match/final ever simulated in CM2K history... may be best final of cricket league too... i am too excited, match is coming today in evening...

PCA

Chairman of Selectors
Good news is... Final is successfully simulated... but the great news is, it was a greatest final match i ever simulated... i can proudly say this is best match/final ever simulated in CM2K history... may be best final of cricket league too... i am too excited, match is coming today in evening...

The expectation is sky high now.
Really excited.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is a pinch of dissappointment that we lost the eliminator match after performing so well in league matches.

But that two teams deserve this win. Its obvious that there will be only one winner in the end but should not forget that other team is also a finalist.

Users who are viewing this thread