Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for uploading that. I remember watching it and it was super entertaining stuff from Jason Gillespie.

----------

And IIRC he did not play any test after that double ton!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks for all of these, I've spent many hours randomly clicking through your videos. Amazing quality on all of them. :cheers

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Geez he bowled a LOT that guy. That Lara game from 1999, when WI chased down 311, I think it was Walsh from memory who set that up in the 3rd innings by skittling Australia for a low score. Without that, WI don't get close.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
One of my earliest memories that Gabba storm of 88/89. And a Waqar yorker compilation, I love it :)

Gonna be linking to a lot of your vids in this top 100 ODI players thread I'm doing - your channel's a great resource dude :thumbs

angryangy

ICC Chairman
tsk tsk, name-dropped again
cricketwithballs said:
The youtube uploaders, like the phenomenally proficient robelinda2, place illegally taken TV clips online. TV companies despise them, and see it as stolen content. For cricket fans people like robelinda2 give them cricket gold only a google search away. Robelinda seems to spend all his time fighting with Indian fans or uploading classic and obscure cricket moments. Currently he has over 1700 videos on youtube. Including Martin Love making 146 against South Australia, Devon Malcolm yorking Viv Richards, Rohan Kanhai making 118 for the World XI in 71/72.

How would you see these otherwise?

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Haha ye, uncle Rob sure spends has it hands full arguing with those Indian fans on youtube.:lol

Users who are viewing this thread