Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I have a request... It is kinda recent but do you have Andrew Flintoff's first over ever to Phillip Hughes? Can't seem to find it anywhere on Youtube. There was so much hype surrounding Hughes after he plundered runs for Middlesex leading into the Ashes. Flintoff comes in, throws down a few bouncers and gives him an earful. Really loved that!

cricketlover172

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
YouTube - ‪2004 India vs Australia 2nd TEST HIGHLIGHTS‬‏

Not taking any shots or trying to start any problems with Indian supporters. But its unbelievable to think7 years after this test, a majority of Indian fans i know personally or on online chat forums like this one SWEAR one of two things:

- India would have won this game & thus AUS would have never won that test test series

- India would have won this game & would have drawn the series 2-2.

Arguments im sure you have heard uncle Rob. Two staggering synopsis :facepalm

Far better argument than England has not won a series against India in last 15 years because their bowlers were injured or out of form.:lol:lol

And how England is no.1 in test cricket because they won Ashes. It is unbelievable to think how desperate English ex-cricketers have become.

Last edited:

harrisb

International Coach
Mate, why do you always blindly defend India, even when we beat you in the upcoming series, you'll still find an excuse

War

Chairman of Selectors
Far better argument than England has not won a series against India in last 15 years because their bowlers were injured or out of form.:lol:lol

And how England is no.1 in test cricket because they won Ashes. It is unbelievable to think how desperate English ex-cricketers have become.

I dont know any erudite English cricket supporter who ever made such an analysis about the England team.

TruSachFan

Club Cricketer
YouTube - ‪2004 India vs Australia 2nd TEST HIGHLIGHTS‬‏

Not taking any shots or trying to start any problems with Indian supporters. But its unbelievable to think7 years after this test, a majority of Indian fans i know personally or on online chat forums like this one SWEAR one of two things:

- India would have won this game & thus AUS would have never won that test test series

- India would have won this game & would have drawn the series 2-2.

Arguments im sure you have heard uncle Rob. Two staggering synopsis :facepalm

I believed that if Ponting had captained that test match, India would have won :P

Case in point: mumbai 04

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
Nothing new here, Gilchrist was given run out in SL in 1999 in similar fashion. I remember Gilchrist standing there, his bat was PAST the stumps when the ball hit them, he was in by miles, but was given out. 3rd umpire was fired. Commentators were lost for words when he was given out, they thought it was a mistake, wrong button or something, but the 3rd umpire was watching a completely different delivery.

dude, don't know if you've seen it but the Guardian ran it's weekly Spin column raving about your youtube channel.

teamindia

Club Cricketer

I hope this does not attract unwanted attention and copyright holders file DCMA complaints

----------

I dont know any erudite English cricket supporter who ever made such an analysis about the England team.

I am pretty sure digging into youtube you can find all those Australians arguing how India would have never drawn the 2003 series IFF Mcgrath and warne were playing (of course they cannot explain how the same team can win in India :D)

Cricinfo - India in Australia 2003-04

Steve bucknor was in form against India especially on the final day of the last test match..that is a different matter though. He always has those in-form series when India is playing
http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/137577.html

Looks like only England has Erudite cricket supporters :D

Last edited:

War

Chairman of Selectors
I am pretty sure digging into youtube you can find all those Australians arguing how India would have never drawn the 2003 series IFF Mcgrath and warne were playing (of course they cannot explain how the same team can win in India :D)

And quite clearly they would not have if those two legends were playing.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Just wanted to say thanks for the two great channels. I prefer the first one because the videos are longer. I haven't seen most of the videos but the ones I have seen have been great. I feel like I was born a few years too late and missed seeing some of the greatest cricketers that ever lived. I hope you can post more of those 50 minute series reviews as those are great. I noticed you hadn't been posting videos for a while and if it's because of the whole Indian-Pakistani, Hindu-Muslim, Australian hate comments on your videos, just disable comments. 99% of us are extremely grateful for the time you've put into uploading these videos. If you've stopped posting videos because you're too lazy and just don't want too anymore, then I understand because it's your choice and your time, but don't stop because of a few idiots.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Just wanted to say thanks for the two great channels. I prefer the first one because the videos are longer. I haven't seen most of the videos but the ones I have seen have been great. I feel like I was born a few years too late and missed seeing some of the greatest cricketers that ever lived. I hope you can post more of those 50 minute series reviews as those are great. I noticed you hadn't been posting videos for a while and if it's because of the whole Indian-Pakistani, Hindu-Muslim, Australian hate comments on your videos, just disable comments. 99% of us are extremely grateful for the time you've put into uploading these videos. If you've stopped posting videos because you're too lazy and just don't want too anymore, then I understand because it's your choice and your time, but don't stop because of a few idiots.
Seconded. I love sitting late at night just watching these videos. Never go to sleep lol

Users who are viewing this thread