Cricket Revolution Kits & Stumps Importer v1.0 | New Gameplay Patch BETA | Roster Patch v1.3

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
why ? you don't want to work / any reason for that ?
Lack of time dear. I think instead of me there are many great patchers here who can do this easy task.:sarcasm

coolz_hari

International Coach
Lack of time dear. I think instead of me there are many great patchers here who can do this easy task.:sarcasm

come on hitty...i never thought you would say this:doh

coolz_hari added 18 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

hitty can you please upload the link in PC forums directly ? or you please tell me how to change the names ..may be i can do that if u don't have time

Hitterman

International Coach
hitty can you please upload the link in PC forums directly ? or you please tell me how to change the names ..may be i can do that if u don't have time
Use hex editor. I told that I hardly get any time these days. Really busy with other important work and of course studies.

I am not able to complete my gameplay editor for AC009 due to lack of time which is at top priority for me at the moment.

Hitterman added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

It's not a tough task. Use hex editor and insert ascii characters wherever necessary.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Working on my names patch now. :happy

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Just did experiment on Bangladesh team and the players ended up as blanks or special characters. There ability points went in exponential. :laugh

Undefeatable

School Cricketer
lol file downloaded more then 10 times. Give me that file i will upload it from my premium rapidshare account if you want

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
okay i seem to have a problem here, ive downloaded the exe and ran it (im using vista) with admin and when i loaded up CR the names were still default names... am i doing something wrong here?

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Hitty can you upload the roster with the correct names for all team? The download limit in Rapidshare has been reached or have you made it for three teams- india, australia and pakistan only?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread