Cricket World Cup 2007 Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After seeing 6 of the Kits for the 2007 World Cup in the West Indies I have decided that there is now enough to make an ongoing patch.

This patch will not be released straight away though, there is still various information that needs collecting and of course you will unfortunatly have to play in South Africa and Zimbabwe. But all Kits, and GUI and anything else I can think of will be updated.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
hondeyho said:
After seeing 6 of the Kits for the 2007 World Cup in the West Indies I have decided that there is now enough to make an ongoing patch.

This patch will not be released straight away though, there is still various information that needs collecting and of course you will unfortunatly have to play in South Africa and Zimbabwe. But all Kits, and GUI and anything else I can think of will be updated.

Trouble is all the rosters won't be confirmed for months. I suggest for this to be put back for a few months as we don't really knows the squads.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Yes but I can still make a few things, that why I said it would be a ongoing patch until it gradually builds up.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I dont think they are the kits, I hink they are just supporter t-shirts

hondeyho

International Cricketer
They look pretty official to me, certainly under the description of the England Shirt it says:

Official ECB England Cricket World Cup Polo Shirt.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah they are official, but since when did cricketers play in polo shirts?

For starters 2 of them are white, and you wouldnt play with the white ball with a white shirt on, this has been prooved unsucessful and also they are only ?20

usy

Chairman of Selectors
agreed with kev, it's simple aswell, I don't think they would take out the kits while we stil have a year to go.

arghasen

Club Cricketer
Are these really the kits that are going to be used in WC07? They lok aweful.

kodos

International Coach
No they will not be used for the WC. They are just supporters shirts and I am very skeptical that players would wear polo shirts on the playing field.

MWaugh

International Coach
haha no chance they will be used in the world cup. it would be good to see cricketers play in polo shirts like that, it would be a nice easy transition to the golf course afterwards. id say your going to have to wait for another half a year or so before you get close to getting the kits

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Right, okay that's fine but I can still work on the GUI changing all the World Cup 2003 stuff to World Cup 2007.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
MWaugh said:
haha no chance they will be used in the world cup. it would be good to see cricketers play in polo shirts like that, it would be a nice easy transition to the golf course afterwards. id say your going to have to wait for another half a year or so before you get close to getting the kits

Well there is the new England, India and Bangladesh ODI kits. For these you just need to stick the WC 07 logo on and write the team name over the front of the shirt. (e.g. ENGLAND)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread