Cricket World Cup 2007 Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I dont think any of those kits will be there for the World Cup.

lets wait for some more time before working on the kits, i would say!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
OMG why the hell did they make the WC Kit for South Africa so ugly!?? *ehem* sorry just had to rant...all the other kits look fine

I have a feeling these are not real. I think they are just casual wear, you get plenty of shirts like these (e.g. The Bharat Army T-Shirt). The Cricket World Cup is a big event and I hardly think they would sell the jerseys for 20 pounds.

manueld12

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
usy said:
agreed with kev, it's simple aswell, I don't think they would take out the kits while we stil have a year to go.

ill agree with that ..those arent official kits..it clearly says leisurewear...and cmon! look at australia and pakistans 'kit' ..they look so similar..with only a small amount of colour against the whites to differentiate them

Last edited:

umairk7

School Cricketer
i think these are just demo shirts what they gonna be look like
pakistan in whites
ohhhoo
it can`t be real
i think you guys should wait

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
arghasen said:
Are these really the kits that are going to be used in WC07? They lok aweful.
No chance. They are supporter gear, and are not even official, they are all made by the same company, while you will find every country has its own sponsors which will feature and make them.

hussain786

School Cricketer
i think that the world cup jersys will be like the ones that were used in the 2003 WC

usy

Chairman of Selectors
No they won't be, don't mind but wer'nt 99 and 03 World cup shirts diffrent, well yes.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
usy said:
No they won't be, don't mind but wer'nt 99 and 03 World cup shirts diffrent, well yes.
Usy, he said 'like' the ones used in World Cup 2003. By this he means the current ODI kit will be modified to put the country name against the chest, and nothing more.

Hariz

International Cricketer
Well I dont see any point in arguing about the world cup jerseys as this patch has been abandoned by the author, so I guess this thread has come to a dead end.

If the patch maker wishes to continue making his patch, I shall reopen the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread