Cricsim 2008 Statistics

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I'll take my batting average of 37.

Good to see our batting be quite exceptional, although our bowling is quite shocking with only two people in amongst the wickets.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Didn't know where to post this so i'll guess i'll just do it here. Posted it in the Arms thread but it didn't get an answer...

Is there any way I can switch from a Batting Allrounder to a pure bat? It would be great if I could!

And Treva I love the sig! :D

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
PM Treva or Dean this and wolla.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@ Arslaan: Don't know. Will make sure you are when I update next. I just copy from the sim so don't see why you're not on there!

@ Cricketman: Sure, will try and remember to edit the sim :)

Last edited:

DPRA

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am happy with my averages, averaging nearly 50 in both forms.

Every batsman wants to retire with an average of more than 40. Shoud I retire now then? :P

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I see why there are a few players missing. When I click 'select all' on the sim it just selects the top 12 in the line-up. Dunno how to work around this. May have to just swap line-ups at end of the season so that I can get all the players' stats in.

So no updates until end of the season...

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
My bowling average is 135.0 in the one day competition! :p Pleased with my statistics in the first class competition, though, I am in a Stuart Broad mould there, a bowling all rounder indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread