Cricsim 2008 Statistics

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Glad to have equal first batting average for our team in FC. Its a 3 way tie between lefty, brad and I. Left just beats us by .1 though grrrrrrr.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well all the stats need to be sorted first. i.e. update them, then add the ones that don't copy and paste. We will then have the best averages and stuff like that. I'm thinking top 5 for each :)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Yup, it has been class.

Have I not played in OD games at all for the time I wasn't here? My name isn't on the list for DD for the OD comp.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I see why there are a few players missing. When I click 'select all' on the sim it just selects the top 12 in the line-up. Dunno how to work around this. May have to just swap line-ups at end of the season so that I can get all the players' stats in.

So no updates until end of the season...

Yup, it has been class.

Have I not played in OD games at all for the time I wasn't here? My name isn't on the list for DD for the OD comp.

That should answer it Zorax. All stats will be updated either before friday or in a few weeks time :)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well I was making the stats and then I went to click back onto the forum page and pressed cancel accidentally :mad: Which has got me well and truely pissed off. This will mean you will have to wait a bit longer for the stats...

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Well I was making the stats and then I went to click back onto the forum page and pressed cancel accidentally :mad: Which has got me well and truely pissed off. This will mean you will have to wait a bit longer for the stats...
Booo...

Thats why you hit save :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
ALL STATS UPDATED :D

I have started on the top 5 records, so far you can see only FC batting has been done...

Users who are viewing this thread