Criggit - New cricket simulator coming to Windows

tglover

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Just spent the last week and a bit doing Player of the Match award system as well as partnership statistics. Far out, partnerships was harder than I thought it'd be!

Needs a bit of formatting but works nicely to include the individual batsman's partnership contribution and extras, etc.

1683109395858.png
1683109375568.png

Also adding a "Copy Short Scorecard" function for the Twitter/internet era xD - short scorecard summary

Attachments

• 1683109617804.png
    1683109617804.png
    29 KB · Views: 11

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Just spent the last week and a bit doing Player of the Match award system as well as partnership statistics. Far out, partnerships was harder than I thought it'd be!

Needs a bit of formatting but works nicely to include the individual batsman's partnership contribution and extras, etc.

View attachment 278761
View attachment 278760

Also adding a "Copy Short Scorecard" function for the Twitter/internet era xD - short scorecard summary
Did you just recreate the Cricinfo impact player :eek:

tglover

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Any update?
Was fiddling more with partnerships data just experimenting with a few different layouts.
Am trying to think more on the Discord integration and how to get that into the program itself. i.e. what I am after is community factor -
1. Download Criggit and unzip contents
2. Open exe and sign into Discord to 'enable' gameplay
3. Simulate your matches T20/ODI (?Tests)
4. Matches can be outputted to Discord channel (e.g. shortscorecard) where you can post/share/comment on people's games

Maybe a dedicated channel to stream simulated games? e.g. official leagues

Trying to think of these kind of community-enriched features for scalability. I want to give us something no one has seen or attempted before.

tglover

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
How sim looks now?... Stable and good for beta test?
Just fixed a major bug that occurred in the second innings when you changed around the batting order
Post automatically merged:

Almost there everyone - Discord API integration into the Simulator has begun. This is going to all be about growing a community. Probably under-estimated the time it takes to get to this point but we're closer.

1685455905646.png

tglover

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Does anyone use Windows on ARM64 architecture? e.g. MacBook Pro with M1/M2 chipset? I might need to do a different build for you as the default of course would be an x86 Build.

tglover

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey everyone here's the Discord invite >>

The latest download(s) and beta-testing channels will only be available via the Criggit Discord Server. I should get the first release in there sometime today.

tglover

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey everyone here's the Discord invite >>

The latest download(s) and beta-testing channels will only be available via the Criggit Discord Server. I should get the first release in there sometime today.
Anddddd we're live! Download link is available

Users who are viewing this thread