crowd noise - someone fix it frm BLC?

anand99

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi

is it possible for some of the experts to change the crowd noise to more exciting levels. because right now it is just ridiculous. The crowd are pretty much dead thru a match. Especially the crowd in subcontinent is just stupid. The BLC crowd in the subcontinent were great! Can someone fix the crowd noise by moving the BLC crowd noise into EA? Someone please try this please thanks.

jonah

International Coach
brad352 said:
I doubt he wants an answer after 2 and a half years
LMAO :D .
You never know, the guy might have been waiting on tenterhooks for all that time for someone to come up with an answer. Imagine his disappointment when he logs on to see that someone has at last answered his question; he quickly, all fingers and thumbs, navigates his way to the thread, only to see wasi786's reply. D'oh! Gutted :( . The long wait goes on..... :sleep

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
anand99 said:
hi

is it possible for some of the experts to change the crowd noise to more exciting levels. because right now it is just ridiculous. The crowd are pretty much dead thru a match. Especially the crowd in subcontinent is just stupid. The BLC crowd in the subcontinent were great! Can someone fix the crowd noise by moving the BLC crowd noise into EA? Someone please try this please thanks.

I'll end his wait then...
This has been done! A sound patch was released by Vineet with new crowd sounds, music on boundaries etc. You can also make your own by changing the files in the EA Sports/cricket2002/sound directory
The patch should be available on www.cricket2002.tk (and get the County Patch V2 while you're there). :cheer

jonah

International Coach
Cheers Colin, I hope he's eternally grateful to you ;) ...

Users who are viewing this thread