custom logo database is full HELP!

Wyatt Crothers

School Cricketer
After patch 3 I went to Get Best again to get the custom logos and it says 'custom logo database is full' and I can't download any of the team. Can someone please help!

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am facing this problem as well, is there any workaround? Except for my profile data, I deleted all logo's, save games etc... now halfway through get best and I got this alert again.:rolleyes

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I am facing this problem as well, is there any workaround? Except for my profile data, I deleted all logo's, save games etc... now halfway through get best and I got this alert again.:rolleyes
go into logo editor and delete all the TEXTURE_COPY logo's these are the bat textures, you dont need them all, you should have loads of them.

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
go into logo editor and delete all the TEXTURE_COPY logo's these are the bat textures, you dont need them all, you should have loads of them.
ok. let me try that now

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Out of interest, what is the exact number of logos that you are allowed?

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
OMG 260 logo's found ..

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I'm going through deleting adboards, they're so far the least required logos I need (until they remove the sharing ID from the academy and just use the file name) and that frees up around 200 logos

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Adboards are my first casualty too - I really don't mind the default ones that much, and I'd much rather keep the better bat textures at the moment.

lazybuggg

School Cricketer
A small suggestion please make a list of logo's which are not needed that way people who are facing this situation can delete those files.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think aside from the duplication of the texure_copys they really do need to consider increasing the custom logo limit. As it is, even with deleting all the copys, it is impossible to download all of the edited teams and stadia because the databases fill up.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I think aside from the duplication of the texure_copys they really do need to consider increasing the custom logo limit. As it is, even with deleting all the copys, it is impossible to download all of the edited teams and stadia because the databases fill up.
Give me a 20,000 limit, since the SVG's are so small anyway

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Give me a 20,000 limit, since the SVG's are so small anyway

Exactly! Since we're talking about 16-18kb max, it will be minimal in terms of system resources. Especially as us active modders are proving you can actually do some pretty spectacular designs even with that file size limit.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm going through deleting adboards, they're so far the least required logos I need (until they remove the sharing ID from the academy and just use the file name) and that frees up around 200 logos

So what happens when someone uses the same file name for a different logo?

Users who are viewing this thread