custom logo database is full HELP!

louis

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
That sucks! I don't really want to spend hours deleting them, downloading bats and assigning them to individual players.... Guess I'll wait and hope he limit is increased before downloading the teams etc that I want/need.

saurav2204

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Its tiring to delete one logo at a time and then the list refresh and goes to the first logo. Again I have to scroll down to the logo that i want to delete.

Must be helpful, if we can multi select logos to delete. and delete them all together.

One question:
If I first share all of my required teams and stadium and reset some of the teams to on disc teams. Will i be able to download them again without duplicate logos.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Its tiring to delete one logo at a time and then the list refresh and goes to the first logo. Again I have to scroll down to the logo that i want to delete.

Must be helpful, if we can multi select logos to delete. and delete them all together.

One question:
If I first share all of my required teams and stadium and reset some of the teams to on disc teams. Will i be able to download them again without duplicate logos.

If you download them one by one and delete the duplicates, it should work. But it will take an eternity to do.

JButlerUK

Club Cricketer
I'm on PC, is there a way to delete the file on my HDD and redownload logo's from scratch?

Seems quicker than doing it one by one.

I deleted the folder in Documnet>My Games but this didnt work. I reinstalled the game on Steam but this didnt work "custom logo database is full" still...

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
I deleted all mine by hand. It take an age but was totes worth it. I tried looking on PC for the right file to delete but nothing worked.

Fantazm

County Cricketer
if steam is set to sync saves with the server you can delete whatever you like from your machine and it won't make any difference

inertSpark

Associate Captain
This is ridiculous. There will be a file, somewhere.

There is a file. There's a folder in your mydocuments>my games>don bradman cricket 17 named decals. There is 4 files in there named DecalData.SAV , DecalData.SAV.6.BAK , Metadata.SAV , Metadata.SAV.6.BAK.

If I were to hazard a guess, the logos themselves are contained somewhere within the DecalData files. The Metadata files will contain the info tieing the logos to specific files off the Academy, and also files that have been downloaded, such as upload ID's, usernames etc.

Not entirely useful at this point, unless someone figures out a way of reading these files.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
There is a file. There's a folder in your mydocuments>my games>don bradman cricket 17 named decals. There is 4 files in there named DecalData.SAV , DecalData.SAV.6.BAK , Metadata.SAV , Metadata.SAV.6.BAK.

If I were to hazard a guess, the logos themselves are contained somewhere within the DecalData files. The Metadata files will contain the info tieing the logos to specific files off the Academy, and also files that have been downloaded, such as upload ID's, usernames etc.

Not entirely useful at this point, unless someone figures out a way of reading these files.
but remember the steam cloud backup, if you delete these files they will be restored from the cloud, so turn off cloud backup before deleting and redownloading (not on PC version so not sure about the proper procedure)

JButlerUK

Club Cricketer
Correct!

Turn off steam could back up, uninstall, delete "my games" folder. That gets rid of all the logos, then just install again selectively!

Silly error to have to fix though!

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Is there a way to download the teams without all their assigned stadiums? Would prefer to download all the teams with their kits and logos and then the stadiums at a later date, maybe when Big Ant fix the logo download limit

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
@MattW with the new playstation firmware coming out supporting external harddrives (I think XBOX can do it already) is there in no way you can consider increasing the logo limit and decrease some other storage... logos are so small in file size

maybe move the logo storage to the external harddrive :)

I dont know, its just way too easy to reach the limit, I still have loads of teams to download :(

inertSpark

Associate Captain
@MattW with the new playstation firmware coming out supporting external harddrives (I think XBOX can do it already) is there in no way you can consider increasing the logo limit and decrease some other storage... logos are so small in file size

maybe move the logo storage to the external harddrive :)

I dont know, its just way too easy to reach the limit, I still have loads of teams to download :(

I don't think splitting the install across different drives will work. As far as I am aware, it'd be all or nothing.

I do agree however that 16-17KB of storage per logo is tiny. There should'nt be too much impact increasing the custom logo limit. Hell increase it 100 times and we'll still only be talking a few dozen megabytes.

Users who are viewing this thread