custom logo database is full HELP!

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'm going through deleting adboards, they're so far the least required logos I need (until they remove the sharing ID from the academy and just use the file name) and that frees up around 200 logos

Problem is without sharing ID we can not quickly update our already live creations. Each time we make a tweak or change to the logos, it would effectively become a brand new logo. It would be a mess.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Problem is without sharing ID we can not quickly update our already live creations. Each time we make a tweak or change to the logos, it would effectively become a brand new logo. It would be a mess.
True, let me overwrite if they have the same file names then! Something needs to be done

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
True, let me overwrite if they have the same file names then! Something needs to be done

But then it would overwrite everybody's logo if they shared the same file name!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I thought when you download bats and teams you can just replace the current bat texture for the one you're about to download so it doesn't add a new one, just overwrites it?

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
This is why this system is a backwards step.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
I thought when you download bats and teams you can just replace the current bat texture for the one you're about to download so it doesn't add a new one, just overwrites it?

That's what I thought too but given I've 100's of bat textures in my logo file it would seem that it's not the case. Does seem quite odd.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You have to say no it will use the ones you already have I have over 100 bats and oonly minimal bat textures as the amount I have are all different to each other

Daksh7

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have the same problem that custom logo data base is full and now the teams for which i download the team logo wont show up as custom logo database is full and if i go in to replace the blank logo(no logo) of that team with the default one the game crashed

Hondo

Club Cricketer
im getting the same issue with stadiums? how do i clean that out?

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
go into logo editor and delete all the TEXTURE_COPY logo's these are the bat textures, you dont need them all, you should have loads of them.
How many should be left

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Unfortunately, even deleting all bat texture files isn't working. It may be necessary, 'being' selective when choosing which teams to 'get best' with. Unless there is a fix.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Unfortunately, even deleting all bat texture files isn't working. It may be necessary, 'being' selective when choosing which teams to 'get best' with. Unless there is a fix.
Also delete all your duplicate stadiums...you will see many duplicates as well, then afterwards re-assign stadiums to teams.

louis

School Cricketer
If you delete all of the TEXTURE_COPY does it have an impact on the current bats that are assigned to players?

Users who are viewing this thread