DBC 17 Batting post Patch 3

To add to above, fine leg glances are so beautifully done especially off the backfoot.

Yup. The only complaint is you don't know when glances are triggered and when the hook shot is played.

@cricket_online I still can't seem to figure the line from spinners from bowling marker. It always shows full circle for all deliveries.i have not still seen a half moon from a spinner. This is odd, isn't it?

@cricket_online I still can't seem to figure the line from spinners from bowling marker. It always shows full circle for all deliveries.i have not still seen a half moon from a spinner. This is odd, isn't it?

I get plenty of half moon and quarter moon deliveries from spinners. It does seem odd. Maybe try playing against a different team/spinner and try varying the AI difficulty level. You should be getting various line & length deliveries (other than red/short) from spinners along with seeing the same (full moon, half moon, quarter moon etc.)

I do get different lines from spinners but the shape of the marker stays full circle always.

Very weird. I suggest post it as a bug in the "Bugs" thread along with a short video which shows a wide delivery but with the full moon. Since there are multiple versions of the game depending on the region, maybe there's something missing in the version in your region.

Full moon, half moon wtf I havnt noticed any of this. Does it only apply to easy, I play medium or harder. If not then I think my version cant be right either.

Full moon, half moon wtf I havnt noticed any of this. Does it only apply to easy, I play medium or harder. If not then I think my version cant be right either.

I have to agree never had these 'moons' Am I missing something?

I think what they mean is on the Ball marker. As Sometimes its not full which determines the line. If there is no gaps this means the Ball is on the Line of the stumps. Cant remember what gaps mean what.

I think what they mean is on the Ball marker. As Sometimes its not full which determines the line. If there is no gaps this means the Ball is on the Line of the stumps. Cant remember what gaps mean what.
I cant try it tonight, but I havnt noticed that at all, and I bought the game on release and played it a lot.

Dunno how anyone could bat without understanding the flight indicators...

Attachments

• 20170130_082951.jpg
    20170130_082951.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 187
I do get different lines from spinners but the shape of the marker stays full circle always.
Took a look at this and appears to be working as expected.

Note that before the ball is released, the indicator will not show line - as that is only determined at the point of release. That means you will initially always get the full circle - to indicate the length of the delivery, and then at the point of release this will change to show the indicator with the shape changed to indicate line.

Note that before the ball is released, the indicator will not show line - as that is only determined at the point of release. That means you will initially always get the full circle - to indicate the length of the delivery, and then at the point of release this will change to show the indicator with the shape changed to indicate line.

Mattw personally i find the length part the most useful part, with regards to judging line have always found judging without the circle around the ball is easier as in DBC14 and also results in better timing, can you guys provide a blink option for the marker so it just blinks the length and vanishes, leaving the timing and line judgement to us.

Users who are viewing this thread