DBC 17 Batting

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Oh damn! Who would think replacing a conventional cover & square drive with that front foot cut shot is the way to go? The batsman literally steps back and hangs the bat out as if a tailender poking at the ball with a high probability you would be LBW or bowled.

This is the stuff that baffles me. As a game I'm actually getting good games, more on that to come tomorrow, but some the choices made regarding animations and shots are puzzling....

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Its being worked on. Whether it should have been there from the start is of course a debate that could be had but bottom line is: it is coming....

As per 14. It all got sorted![DOUBLEPOST=1482184717][/DOUBLEPOST]
As per 14. It all got sorted!

I'm happy to admit I'm enjoying it. Crashes are a pain, however auto save is a massive blessing in disguise!

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does anyone get frame rate stutters as the bowler runs in? Puts me right off!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does anyone get frame rate stutters as the bowler runs in? Puts me right off!

Yup am experiencing framerate issues as well... and when it happens before the bowler bowls the delivery it often results in a dismissal.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Is there an official announcement re what's being worked on?
I don't think anything related to missing shots and awry animation is gonna be fixed in the patch already submitted. It apparently will focus on crashes and stuff but knowing bigant they should already be working on patch 3 for gameplay related issues. Not seeing them around is a good sign imho.

R

Royce

I don't think anything related to missing shots and awry animation is gonna be fixed in the patch already submitted. It apparently will focus on crashes and stuff but knowing bigant they should already be working on patch 3 for gameplay related issues. Not seeing them around is a good sign imho.

Not really, how long does it take to post a reassuring message of hope?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Not really, how long does it take to post a reassuring message of hope?

they have posted that all issues will be looked at. do you expect them to come back and re-post that every day?

what we know is a)1 patch has been submitted already which is expected to clean up some issues particularly around crashes, and censored players messing things up. b) they are looking at other issues and further support will be provided.

that is not based on any insider knowledge, merely statements made on the forum. there is no need for them to keep repeating the same stuff over and over. rein your neck in.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Ok I'm a bit confused about stamina - here's no way to upgrade it and yet here I am having scored a century for qld eith Khawaja (we both got our centuries within a few balls as Burns went out early) and yet I have 0% stamina and 100% confidence whilst Khawaja had 92% stamina and 0% confidence. Wtf??? He just scored a hundred!!! He ran just as much as me - does that mean he's fitter than me by a long shot??

R

Royce

they have posted that all issues will be looked at. do you expect them to come back and re-post that every day?

what we know is a)1 patch has been submitted already which is expected to clean up some issues particularly around crashes, and censored players messing things up. b) they are looking at other issues and further support will be provided.

that is not based on any insider knowledge, merely statements made on the forum. there is no need for them to keep repeating the same stuff over and over. rein your neck in.

I'm mostly critical as I was told in a post from one of the devs that a Q&A person would contact me, this was on Friday, it is nearly Wednesday and I haven't heard anything from anyone...

And perhaps, with so much negative feedback being circulated on these forums, they could do to have somewhat more of a presence here...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread