DBC 17 Career Mode bug

Aidan Chen

School Cricketer
Whenever I start a career as a star player, the squads used will not be the ones I have in the team manager. For example, my Australian test team is up to date and correct as of the SCG test, but when I play on career mode, it will be some random squad. Also, when playing a T20 game as Australia, the kit will be the same as the test kit. Anyone know a solution to this?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Whenever I start a career as a star player, the squads used will not be the ones I have in the team manager. For example, my Australian test team is up to date and correct as of the SCG test, but when I play on career mode, it will be some random squad. Also, when playing a T20 game as Australia, the kit will be the same as the test kit. Anyone know a solution to this?
The kit problem is a bug, and will probably be fixed in next patch...

the teams in career mode are dynamic, which means the system picks the squads based on their "club performances" so you will get squads that do not match your academy teams because players retire based on age, players are picked on performance from lower tiers and players are promoted from lower tiers to replace retired players :) its very complex, but it also doesnt work 100% as people have reported that the same squad is being picked no matter what format you play which shouldnt happen (in my opinion)

Aidan Chen

School Cricketer
The kit problem is a bug, and will probably be fixed in next patch...

the teams in career mode are dynamic, which means the system picks the squads based on their "club performances" so you will get squads that do not match your academy teams because players retire based on age, players are picked on performance from lower tiers and players are promoted from lower tiers to replace retired players :) its very complex, but it also doesnt work 100% as people have reported that the same squad is being picked no matter what format you play which shouldnt happen (in my opinion)
Thanks for replying. The glitch with the same squad being used in all formats is also happening, hopefully it'll be fixed in the next patch.

Users who are viewing this thread