DBC Scoreboards Windows App

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
As a programming exercise, I'm developing a Windows app that will allow the user to search for any match played in a career, tour, etc, that is stored in the DBC17 database files. You can then display the scoreboard for that match.

This is just a quick way, outside of the game, to display scoreboards of previous matches.

If there's any interest in this app, I'll make it available here when it's ready.

I've included some sample screenshots from the app.

DBC MainWindow.JPG
DBC Scoreboards Available.JPG
DBC Scoreboard.JPG

D

Dutch

This is really great mate! Do you know cricket coach? There you could click on players or teams or matches at any point and it would bring up the relevant info.....is that something that would be possible with this?

I am hugely interested in this!!!

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Thanks @Dutch. I haven't played Cricket Coach, but what you're asking for should be possible. I'll look at it when the app is in good shape.

So far, I have it working with the English domestic matches. To help with getting it working with all possible matches, I'd like to ask anyone who's willing, to post your database files, i.e. the .sav files from your Documents/My Games/Don Bradman Cricket 17/Career and other competition, tour, etc, folders. It would be a great help. Thanks.

I want to thank @Wouldubeinta. His Career Save Editor inspired me to get Scoreboards app working.

D

Dutch

Thanks @Dutch. I haven't played Cricket Coach, but what you're asking for should be possible. I'll look at it when the app is in good shape.

So far, I have it working with the English domestic matches. To help with getting it working with all possible matches, I'd like to ask anyone who's willing, to post your database files, i.e. the .sav files from your Documents/My Games/Don Bradman Cricket 17/Career and other competition, tour, etc, folders. It would be a great help. Thanks.

I want to thank @Wouldubeinta. His Career Save Editor inspired me to get Scoreboards app working.
It would be so freakin awesome If this works!

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Great work. It might be even possible to track your stats with it I believe.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I have a new, more modern-looking UI, and I have the app working with career databases. I haven't done a lot of testing, and I don't have it working with competition or tour databases yet. You can sort the Matches Played list by home team, away tea, or date played. Note that the app will list all the matches played in the chosen database, not just those that the career player participated in.

This is my first windows app (although I'm an experienced programmer in other areas), so it's taking a while.

AIO Scoreboard.JPG

D

Dutch

This really is a thing of beauty mate and just what the game needs: hopefully the Ashes Cricket format allows this to work with too.......really really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread