DBC14 In Sa- 4th of April on PS3+Xbox

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Same sms here , so its confirmed for next week......

Until the Hi-Jack the delivery van on Monday.

Eish , this country of us ......

Abyss

Club Cricketer
I got this today. If i read it correctly they have received it and need to get it out. Concentrating on the "has taken longer to arrive", compared to "is taking longer to arrive" :spy Then again, maybe i am just reading to much into in the hope we might somehow get it on time.

We're experiencing a supplier delay

Unfortunately the game Don Bradman Cricket 2014 has taken longer to arrive from our supplier than we had anticipated. This means that we're going to have to push back the expected delivery date of your order ************.

Although the delay is out of our hands, we are doing everything we can to get your order to you. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this delay may cause.

We anticipate being able to ship your order on the 08-04-2014, if there are other available items included in your order that you?d like us to ship immediately please contact our call center or reply to this email.

Thank you for shopping with kalahari.com

kalahari.com Customer Support
Online shopping | Buy Books, Toys, Cameras, Tools, Electronics & more | Kalahari.com

Kind regards
The kalahari.com Team

Last edited:

J777WD

School Cricketer
I pre-ordered the pc version. But still got sms about delay. Do they even know pc version is only two months later.

lars08

School Cricketer
One of my friends went to look and listen. And they saidto him that they are ggetting stock friday morning and he can come and collect the game the same day?????

danie

School Cricketer
i would be very happy to cancel my order at bt games if i can get it from a different shop over the weekend, but cannot see them getting it before bt games

AdrianKuiper

Club Cricketer
@Iars08. Please let us know if this happens. I'll cancel my preorder too if this is true. Who else distributes in SA though?

Exo

School Cricketer
It doesn't matter anymore now. I had the whole weekend planned to play DBC. Now I have arranged a meeting on Saturday morning for my business.

danie

School Cricketer
As far as i know Megarom are the importers and local distributors for South Africa, so every shop selling the game will have to get stock from them, or am i wrong?

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Lars08 if that does happen please let us know!

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Thats correct danie...

@lars08 please let us know of that, I too wouldnt hesitate to cancel my order with btgames and buy from look and listen.

I guess its gonna be a case of who gets it on Friday will sure sell it,,,the 8th its just a date they are certain all retailers will have received stock

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
I guess its gonna be a case of who gets it on Friday will sure sell it,,,the 8th its just a date they are certain all retailers will have received stock

I'm sure that might be the case. Can anyone get hold of look & listen and confirm was Lars said?

danie

School Cricketer
This would be a really sick april fools joke! :spy

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
This would be a really sick april fools joke! :spy

That's what I was thinking but it would only loose them profit because some people have made plans this weekend...

danie

School Cricketer
Who here is buying for PS3? Once game is released we should organise online matches!

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Who here is buying for PS3? Once game is released we should organise online matches!

Check this thread it gives you the PSN of the players who are buying the game

Users who are viewing this thread