DBC14 In Sa- 4th of April on PS3+Xbox

cricketkid

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
At least we have the T20 World Cup to entertain us in the meantime.
I would've spent my Friday playing DBC 14, but now I will watch the Proteas perform a miracle against India:cheers

Franna1017

School Cricketer
I've got to admit that the game releasing in Australia now makes me a bit jealous... Haha yea @cricketkid. We've had 3 times to choke so far and we didn't, so hopefully we just continue like this. Perhaps we're peaking at the right time for a change. Fingers crossed. #Proteafire

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I was hoping we'd wake up to an "April fool" joke,,,more so that it broken street date in Aus.

mrzdt

Club Captain
I wont mind waiting at all if the Proteas make it to the final or better yet win it. The news I have read so far have all been about Sri Lanka, India and West Indies. Nobody really givings us a chance but then again why would they?

lars08

School Cricketer
We've got AB De Villiers. Maybe just maybe they should start thinking about SA oohhhh and dont forget the crazy one that runs around like a small baby girl when he take those wickets (love that guy)

mrzdt

Club Captain
We've got AB De Villiers. Maybe just maybe they should start thinking about SA oohhhh and dont forget the crazy one that runs around like a small baby girl when he take those wickets (love that guy)

Tahir? Don't think he runs like a small baby girl, more like a Comrades marathon runner circling the field 14 times. Seriously when he gets a wicket it is like gun for the start of the 1500m.

Steyn is pretty crazy too. He got them crazy eyes.

danie

School Cricketer
I think the proteas have a real good shot at winning the Semi final. If we play like we did against England we will win, Yes pitches will favour India but if we win the toss, its defnitely our game to lose. Cant see India dominating, and can see Steyn pulling off one of those world class spells together with Immie

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
On this release I got an email from BT games saying when they manage to get stock to every shop they will release the game!

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
On this release I got an email from BT games saying when they manage to get stock to every shop they will release the game!

Is it? So it means we wont have to wait for the 8th,,,,thats if they get stock, im sure the news have hit them abt broken street date in Aussie

mrzdt

Club Captain
Well regardless of who says what, I will be going to BT Games and look & listen from tommorrow every day and demanding my copy of the game. I might take a long a cricket bat just to be extra persuasive

Darkwolfie

School Cricketer
Well regardless of who says what, I will be going to BT Games and look & listen from tommorrow every day and demanding my copy of the game. I might take a long a cricket bat just to be extra persuasive

Aah the South thing to do

danie

School Cricketer

Haha just let me know who gave you a copy afterwards so i can go and tell him to give me my copy or you will come talk to him again :)

Franna1017

School Cricketer
Think it's better for our boys to go in as underdogs. No expectations,mean less pressure. Hope we just see it as another game and it's about time for us to win a damn toss... Would be great to play DBC before and after the match though.

Users who are viewing this thread