DBC17 Blobset Tools

B

Bigby Wolf

my try on the menu/overlay
20170311205241_1.jpg
20170311205224_1.jpg

D

Dutch

That is beautiful! So everything is editable as well? Can we create a player as well via the editor or only edit existing players? Would make team-making such an easier task.....

D

Dutch

Yes you can create new team's and player's, but player appearance needs to be done in game.
Fantastic work mate! It makes making custom teams so much easier: without wanting to be a d!ck any timeframe for general release?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
This is what you should be able to change within the game, being able to change the club players names. Great work though mate!

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
This is what you should be able to change within the game, being able to change the club players names. Great work though mate!
There is other values in the save file that can't be changed ingame, I just need to find out what they are used for. The save editor does make it quicker to create teams and players though and then do the finishing touches ingame.[DOUBLEPOST=1489317851][/DOUBLEPOST]
ty wouldy ^^
No probs.

suddyz

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Amazing work @Wouldubeinta this is huge! What this then enables us to do is not just have a very quick and easy way to edit / create teams / players but also harmonise the stats of teams on a global level with so much ease so that the game "universe" is consistent. (e.g. Global stats like FIFA, so a good player in the Zimbabwe league would be a poor / average player in County cricket).

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm just wondering if someone can upload their Custom Logo and Custom Stadium save files to a fileshare service, I need them to test out the save editor.

The save files need's to be maxed out -

Custom Logo's - 5000
Custom Stadiums - 128

You will find them here -

My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 17\Decals\DecalData.SAV
My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 17\Levels\LevelData.SAV

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'm just wondering if someone can upload their Custom Logo and Custom Stadium save files to a fileshare service, I need them to test out the save editor.

The save files need's to be maxed out -

Custom Logo's - 5000
Custom Stadiums - 128

You will find them here -

My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 17\Decals\DecalData.SAV
My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 17\Levels\LevelData.SAV

Oh! So does this mean you might have found how to increase the custom logo database limit?

Users who are viewing this thread