Demo Impressions Thread

athkatla

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
papalazarou said:
The only problem with play.com is the order (or at least it has been for me in the past) is usually despatched on the friday and wont actually reach you till saturday. You might aswell just hop down the shops and buy it there and then on friday. ;)

That's odd because I have always had pre-ordered games from play.com delivered to my doorstep on the day of release.

witchking

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I got to say...this game is soo much improvement of BLC 05. I love it because of the AI...I think the gfx could be better...but meh....the gameplay is the batting of BLC 05 tweaked to be better (Although front foot backfoot selection would be amazing too) and the AI is finally improved...I love it when the CPU feildsman threatens you....its like "You take a step and I am going to throw this ball at the stumps" :)

Great job Codies. However, you could have tweaked the engine a bit. BTW...I am unable to see any BLUR of the background whenever batsman walk...is this just my PC?? I use a Geforce 6800 go 256 MB and I play at 1440 by 900 at 2x AA and forced vsync off to give me a nice playable performance.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Can someone confirm will I get it on Friday or on Saturday?

I want it on Friday so shall I still order from play.com, plus I swear that the post dont deliver on weekends?

Users who are viewing this thread