Designing a new simulator

Sarthak Mondal

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
yes... i am working on the no-ball free-hit part........ it looks a bit complexed...... will be completing it in a day or two..... the simulator is pretty much under my control now....... no more scores in the range of 300-400 in 20 overs.... i have checked the average score.... it is in 140s to 160s...... Occassional high scoring matches like 220s... and occasional low scoring matches as well...

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
yes... i am working on the no-ball free-hit part........ it looks a bit complexed...... will be completing it in a day or two..... the simulator is pretty much under my control now....... no more scores in the range of 300-400 in 20 overs.... i have checked the average score.... it is in 140s to 160s...... Occassional high scoring matches like 220s... and occasional low scoring matches as well...
Good.
Just knowing that it is only a T20 Simulator? and Does it includes Super Over?

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
no ... it is a simulator for T20s, ODIs and Test Cricket.... It will include bowlout and superover..... user can make a choice
If it works smoothly it will be Awesome and can become one of the Best Cricket Simulator.
Anyways Best Of Luck. :thumbs
Can't Wait :D

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great to hear this Sarthak, would love to have it as the best ever simulator.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If I were the guy doing this programming stuff, probably the best job in my life and at the same time if I got to see those messages, I swear I will shoot my laptop...
I am more excited then the guy who is programming :D

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
I am more excited then the guy who is programming :D

It's not rude being excited. But programming is not a job of eating meal on sofa whilst chilling or calming a** in a chair. Even a single button needs a lot of coding to work properly, not easy one. It requires wide range of knowledge, skills, typing and patience which I think you're missing. It all starts with a blank page and finish after spending so many days(talking of sim) on almost thousands of lines. There are no shortcuts, a shortcut means you would have to drop many features from that app. Also errors are a very likely cause to occur, when you sometimes feel to leave whole project at once. It's a pain. I don't think you have ever known what it takes and what it feels like when things don't fulfill your wish. What we commonly know about apps is press keys that will move objects on the screen. Do you think it's really that easy to develop something which easily entertain people? No. So you can at least be patient and let the guy work in peace. Of course, you will have it once it's released. @Sarthak Mondal your task must be a tough one friend, hope you don't mind these posts. All the very best for your project.

Users who are viewing this thread