No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Physically, it can't.
Both yours and @Snowy Cornwall, are more than good enough, given the player models. In the game.

Also, wanted to say you're a genius, just downloaded your updated Indian Domestic players, and must say my career mode is even better. Didn't realise the updates after I had initially downloaded the Zonal Teams, were so important.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
@DAP

Is it possible to update those initial club, zonal, national and international teams and that too midway during the career...Do they get reflected in the career after the currently played match is finished?

I could only find the zonal level teams in the community (except a one off Mumbai team which I downloaded but it didn't update the Mumbai club team I play in the career mode)...

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
@DAP

Is it possible to update those initial club, zonal, national and international teams and that too midway during the career...Do they get reflected in the career after the currently played match is finished?

I could only find the zonal level teams in the community (except a one off Mumbai team which I downloaded but it didn't update the Mumbai club team I play in the career mode)...
Indian Career Mode, doesn't have club cricket. Both the Ranji and Zonal are counted as first-class matches.

However, that Ranji is still technically treated as club team when you start a career mode, so those are uneditable. Those are auto generated, but the default uniforms are good actually.

Yes, everything can be updated midway, only restriction that it would not update an existing match. For example if you're playing a match and then exit, and then you update the Zonal Teams for example, it will reflect in the next match you play with those teams.

I tried yesterday myself, I updated some players from Zonal Teams, who had become part of Indian Test Team, in dynamic career mode squads. It didn't update during the match I had saved, it updated fully in the next match, with faces and bats!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 185125

Hey @wasteyouryouth, I guess there is a slight correction required for the Indian Test Jersey you have shared . Thanks.IMG_20190901_170757__01.jpg

Attachments

• PSX_20190901_170833.jpg
    PSX_20190901_170833.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 11
D

Deleted member 185125

I'll share my kits later on if you like, they have the updated Oppo logo. You can copy them over to waste's team as i'll share a separate team
Sure, but I was referring to the line that goes upwards in the actual one but waste's one goes downwards.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Indian Career Mode, doesn't have club cricket. Both the Ranji and Zonal are counted as first-class matches.

However, that Ranji is still technically treated as club team when you start a career mode, so those are uneditable. Those are auto generated, but the default uniforms are good actually.

Yes, everything can be updated midway, only restriction that it would not update an existing match. For example if you're playing a match and then exit, and then you update the Zonal Teams for example, it will reflect in the next match you play with those teams.

I tried yesterday myself, I updated some players from Zonal Teams, who had become part of Indian Test Team, in dynamic career mode squads. It didn't update during the match I had saved, it updated fully in the next match, with faces and bats!

Thanx dude!

The uniforms at those ranji level club teams are very similar (orange for mumbai in which I play, red for baroda , dark orangish for maharashtra etc) hence thought if they could be changed but they cannot be...After a while the same uniforms feel repetitive & boring..So only way now is to get selected for the Zonal level which have great blue Indian retro blue kits made by @wasteyouryouth

By the way I play as Batsman career and have kept selection difficulty normal.

If you remember how long did it take for your 1st selection?

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Thanx dude!

The uniforms at those ranji level club teams are very similar (orange for mumbai in which I play, red for baroda , dark orangish for maharashtra etc) hence thought if they could be changed but they cannot be...After a while the same uniforms feel repetitive & boring..So only way now is to get selected for the Zonal level which have great blue Indian retro blue kits made by @wasteyouryouth

By the way I play as Batsman career and have kept selection difficulty normal.

If you remember how long did it take for your 1st selection?
I think it was taking a bit too long, so I opted for Easy Selection. I still use it, however once you get your first break, you can go back to normal.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I like that Shikhar Dhawan.
Well, I shared another one (below). The lips are a problem. One face they look good but the face isn't great, one face looks good but the lips look odd.

I prefer this to that one earlier. Changed the head model and went for lips that I'm not as happy with but I think the eyes are better. It's tricky for some players to get a decent head model - this one I think might end up with lots of goofy Dhawan smiles during matches. :lol

20190902120651_1.jpg 20190902120655_1.jpg 20190902120701_1.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Depending how I feel, could have these and the others done by the end of the weekend.
tzZNsuk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread