No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Depending how I feel, could have these and the others done by the end of the weekend.
tzZNsuk.png
Stunning!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared a small update to Caribbean teams.

All West Indies domestic sides updated with skills balanced in line with other on disk players. Originals can be seen here and here.

PLUS

Caribbean Premier League updated

As above, all players skilled and 2019 kits added.

Kits
gmbLZsW.png
XLo23yy.png
USKLlts.png
GqOKDUj.png
n1ALHS1.png
JFoWlLx.png

New Playfaces (plus the West Indies and any other players I've previously done, which you can find here) Some improved appearances in general. Would like to have done more playfaces or at least general appearance improvments. But I've been out of sorts all week and I thought as the skills and kits are done why not share it. I'll probably go back to it at some point.

ezoSdj6.png
i4gR7Tz.png
fv9OwNG.png
qlMvrBG.png

Also added grounds. Similar to what I did with the county sides I've added updated and improved adboards and field logos. The stadiums have been created by people with far more patience than me for making grounds this time around.

I have made some tweaks to my own personal preference. But if you want the originals the people that did them are (I'm gonna try my best but I forgot to write them down). There's definitely two or three by @WickeySticket and others by maddawg1136, Ryan207goat, crossy333 and/or tigerbayray. All credit to them for the original work and making some very good stadiums.

kvFaSRk.png
Kiyl00e.png
e5KFhxc.png

I think that's everything.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
WoooT! So awesome as always @wasteyouryouth ! I've been re-doing some more faces of those lesser known players at the bottom of the Overall lists as well in the league.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

All West Indies domestic sides updated with skills balanced in line with other on disk players. Originals can be seen here and here.

PLUS

Kits
gmbLZsW.png
XLo23yy.png
USKLlts.png
GqOKDUj.png
n1ALHS1.png
JFoWlLx.png

New Playfaces (plus the West Indies and any other players I've previously done, which you can find here) Some improved appearances in general. Would like to have done more playfaces or at least general appearance improvments. But I've been out of sorts all week and I thought as the skills and kits are done why not share it. I'll probably go back to it at some point.

ezoSdj6.png
i4gR7Tz.png
fv9OwNG.png
qlMvrBG.png

Also added grounds. Similar to what I did with the county sides I've added updated and improved adboards and field logos. The stadiums have been created by people with far more patience than me for making grounds this time around.

I have made some tweaks to my own personal preference. But if you want the originals the people that did them are (I'm gonna try my best but I forgot to write them down). There's definitely two or three by @WickeySticket and others by maddawg1136, Ryan207goat, crossy333 and/or tigerbayray. All credit to them for the original work and making some very good stadiums.

kvFaSRk.png
Kiyl00e.png
e5KFhxc.png

This is what I call good news.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan

PLUS

Kits
gmbLZsW.png
XLo23yy.png
USKLlts.png
GqOKDUj.png
n1ALHS1.png
JFoWlLx.png

ezoSdj6.png
i4gR7Tz.png
fv9OwNG.png
qlMvrBG.png

kvFaSRk.png
Kiyl00e.png
e5KFhxc.png

unable to search the last two teams :)

weave3533

School Cricketer
Hello, firstly I would like to offer my thanks for the fantastic work that you have put in, respect.

I have noticed that once I have downloaded your latest Tridents Team Logo it comes in 2 parts, the logo & the Team name, I can only seem to get the logo to show in game, the space for the lettering is there but does not show, any advice to merge the two?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hello, firstly I would like to offer my thanks for the fantastic work that you have put in, respect.

I have noticed that once I have downloaded your latest Tridents Team Logo it comes in 2 parts, the logo & the Team name, I can only seem to get the logo to show in game, the space for the lettering is there but does not show, any advice to merge the two?
It's intentional. I could have kept them as one image but would lose the clarity. Zouks is the same.

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Dumb question: When I download the teams, do I have to download the playface completed players again individually? I only ask as when I download the teams, county teams in particular none of them have playfaces (the ones that should anyway).

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Dumb question: When I download the teams, do I have to download the playface completed players again individually? I only ask as when I download the teams, county teams in particular none of them have playfaces (the ones that should anyway).

Just depends on what the creator included or what you select when it ask what you want to do when encountering a duplicate player you are downloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread