No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 185125

Washington was an American political leader, military general, statesman, and Founding Father who served as the first president of the United States from 1789 to 1797. Previously, he led Patriot forces to victory in the nation's War for Independence. Now he bowls off-spin for Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League.

This was the third different head version of the head model I did and maybe the worst. I ran out of patience with my own perfectionism. :yes
vRpd5Mm.png
@Mohammed Sherry

@Kiko_97 I did a Dawid Malan some time ago.
nszD1Fz.png

Beautiful. I mean Sundar in hindi means Beautiful.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@wasteyouryouth any chance of making Australia's New T20 shirt? Cheers

aus new t20.jpg
aus new t20 1.jpg

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think the Nike Bats got over once the Nike called it quits on Cricket Sponsorship in India, here is the article on that!
@wasteyouryouth he’s using one of the SG Bats, that players like Hardik, Pant and KL Rahul use.
You can watch him playing a shot here, from the recent IPL, here !
@wasteyouryouth got some good pics. He's hitting a lot of sixes right now. And he's just got out.
P_20191020_165043.jpg P_20191020_165930.jpg P_20191020_165318.jpg P_20191020_165931.jpg P_20191020_165344.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1571562337][/DOUBLEPOST]
Every Indian knows his bat sponsor after today's knock.
True that. And above, I also uploaded all his bat photos. :p

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Washington was an American political leader, military general, statesman, and Founding Father who served as the first president of the United States from 1789 to 1797. Previously, he led Patriot forces to victory in the nation's War for Independence. Now he bowls off-spin for Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League.

This was the third different head version of the head model I did and maybe the worst. I ran out of patience with my own perfectionism. :yes
vRpd5Mm.png
@Mohammed Sherry

@Kiko_97 I did a Dawid Malan some time ago.
nszD1Fz.png
Brilliant as always. Shame he isn't wearing that shirt in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread