No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Can this offer run till Monday when Pakistan announces their squad for Australia tour? There will be quite a lot of new faces so if you could do them. @wasteyouryouth

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Hi @wasteyouryouth , coud you have a look at the Angelo Mathews that's been uploaded? It's different to the picture you posted.
Yeah, I must have made changes after making that image. This is the intended shared version.

KPU3ZAE.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Can this offer run till Monday when Pakistan announces their squad for Australia tour? There will be quite a lot of new faces so if you could do them. @wasteyouryouth
It runs until next week or I decide to revoke article 50.

But I would say posting a whole team of players is less likely to all be done than small requests like @Mohammed Sherry made.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
It runs until next week or I decide to revoke article 50.

But I would say posting a whole team of players is less likely to all be done than small requests like @Mohammed Sherry made.
Yeah I would just request you to do whatever you can as something is better than nothing

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Can I request Dawid Malan? Think he's the only England player I don't have playfaced from you or myself.

I'd also love the rest of the county sides doing which I put on hold after getting burned out but I know there's more chance of Boris winning a Commons vote

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Washington was an American political leader, military general, statesman, and Founding Father who served as the first president of the United States from 1789 to 1797. Previously, he led Patriot forces to victory in the nation's War for Independence. Now he bowls off-spin for Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League.

This was the third different head version of the head model I did and maybe the worst. I ran out of patience with my own perfectionism. :yes
vRpd5Mm.png
@Mohammed Sherry

@Kiko_97 I did a Dawid Malan some time ago.
nszD1Fz.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-19_18-51-38.png
    upload_2019-10-19_18-51-38.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread