No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Obviously i'm aware Waste is updating these sides, but considering most of my bats/playfaces for NZ/SA are @Llewelynf's, what would be the best way to download with keeping the already assigned bats I have, but getting the playfaces for players I may not have?
I have noticed sometimes you may search the player in the academy and they have created multiple players and they do look the same sometimes if they have saved the playface looking through them might have the same bats and just add them into the correct team only option I use if that helps

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Zimbabwe update shared.

Squad updated, skills. Added Harare Sports Club. Improved appearances (bit half arsed really next time I'll work Z-A), added a couple of playfaces of the new captains.

3ImmAqt.png

G5DzBhA.png

3EOgX1R.png

PiEkpn6.png

o4qRpgQ.png

g2A7JPP.png

That's all the test teams updated and skilled.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Zimbabwe update shared.

Squad updated, skills. Added Harare Sports Club. Improved appearances (bit half arsed really next time I'll work Z-A), added a couple of playfaces of the new captains.

3ImmAqt.png

G5DzBhA.png

3EOgX1R.png

PiEkpn6.png

o4qRpgQ.png

g2A7JPP.png

That's all the test teams updated and skilled.
Brilliant. This also is better, because SL play Zimbabwe soon for a couple of test matches.

LakSupG

School Cricketer
Much thanks for all this @wasteyouryouth ! Are the Windies and Zimbabwe stadiums not linked to the teams though? Cant seem to dl them. Not sure if others have the same issue?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared a couple of udpates to Australia and England.

Gave Marnus a little boost for Australia.

Added Dom Bess to the England squad replacing Ben Foakes. If you don't like that blame the selectors (my squads are the most recent 35 players within a certain date range). Feel free to pick a better hair colour, there's not really strawberry blonde. Also shared a Pat Brown as I'm currently doing Birmingham Phoenix.

1028630_20200109161526_1.png 1028630_20200109161517_1.png

--

I'm going to finish The Hundred next then I'm definitely having a break. I've just got players to go through and add some flourish to those I've not already done. It should be easier than other leagues cause of a lot of licensed players and internationals I've already done are involved.

--

On the skilling. I've called it 'skill balancing' before and that's kind of what it is, trying to get players in a similar range depending on their record. It's a mix of objective and subjective ratings. It's something I helped a little with during the beta and it's just trying to improve on that. That doesn't mean it's the right way or the best way, but it is a way of doing it.

I do it based on overall record not current/recent form, makes it easier to do modern day and retro comparisons. This is why someone like Shane Watson is so highly rated and why some players. Factors in all formats (weighted to Test/FC) but a very good record across all formats might be higher rated; e.g Kohli and Williamson are just higher than Smith. There's also a boost in rating for significant international experience obviously with a decent record to go with that. Perks should balance things out a bit more.

All rounders of all typea are limited to the points they can have in certain skill sections, so I've boosted them where needed with more perks and some people we would consider all rounders (mostly bowling) I have just changed to bowlers to boost their primary skill (e.g. Ashwin, Rashid Khan, Philander). Bowling speed might as well skew the ratings a bit. From what I can tell perks boost the overall rating not the BAT/BWL/FLD.

Feel free to change them of course to suit you own preferences but that background might help you get where it's at. Even though I've skilled almost all the domestic teams (and IPL and Big Bash) I've shared the international ones are the latest version so there might be discrepancies but nothing huge.

1 Kohli
2 Williamson
3 Smith
4 Root
5 Warner
6 Rohit Sharma
7 Ross Taylor
8 Pujara
9 Dhawan
10 Khawaja
:

1 Steyn