No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dutch

Started Wednesday night. Haven't broken yet. I do have a few left in a pack and I did look longingly at them this morning.
Lots and lots of water. Get rid of the fags! They will only call out to you. Think not what you are missing but what you are gaining!

I gave up smoking after many attempts until I managed to keep convincing myself of the positive thought: not misding but gaining!

Anyway back on topic: when will you be making the logo on the underpants of the Southend Working Mens Club Invitational ProAm Transgender Second XI?

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Lots and lots of water. Get rid of the fags! They will only call out to you. Think not what you are missing but what you are gaining!

I gave up smoking after many attempts until I managed to keep convincing myself of the positive thought: not misding but gaining!

Anyway back on topic: when will you be making the logo on the underpants of the Southend Working Mens Club Invitational ProAm Transgender Second XI?

Sir, this is not a request thread :lol

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Fair play. That's longer than I've ever managed. I did quit for 8 hours once. But I was flying to Sri Lanka at the time :lol
I have quit before so I know I can do it. Just got a big box of Nicotine gum and downloaded NHS Smokefree app. By now it's the habitual stuff that's a pain. My brain wanting one after eating, that sort of thing. But when I get the craving I pop in some gum and I'm finding myself doing 10 minutes of housework; my flat has not been in this tidy/clean for years.

Actually did it like this before. My thinking is, if I do crack, I'll have one or two rather than go buy a full pack. I'll probably get rid when I'm through seven days. It was a spur of the moment decision, a bit like last time. I'm not someone who could cut down I need to go all in. I made some big lifestyle change three months ago; no chocolate, crisps, cakes, biscuits (The Hundred food group) for three months. So I'm not worried about the replacement of that habit with other bad ones, so far the worst thing could be an addiction to cleaning or mango.

laxmanp

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shared these teams under new ID (just wasteyouryouth):

Afghanistan
Australia
Bangladesh
Canada
England
Hong Kong
India
Ireland
Namibia
Nepal
Netherlands

Just squads updated - small changes for the test sides that I did before Christmas, significant update for the others. Lots of new players and rosters skilled in line with others I've done recently. Namibia might have a new kit from the last update, but I honestly can't remember.

Few face updates to India. Had to create my own Shami and Chahal, tweaked around a couple of others - major one being improving my Kuldeep a bit.

View attachment 229680View attachment 229681View attachment 229682

Afg, Aus, Eng - if you get two results, go for the one with the higher number.
Couldn’t find your new id

omkar14

School Cricketer
I have tried re downloading all the team's and I can't see most of the International teams to download. Any help on current squad and kit. Thanks

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey Waste (@wasteyouryouth), have been a problem with some of the teams shared by you. A lot of them come with the BA Logo instead of the Team Logo. I do manually change the team logo for most of them, but for PSL and 100 I can't.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
If you get a chance, can you have a look through your collection for the front of Englands 96 world cup kit? Your back and pants are up, but the front ain't. Cheers pal

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey Waste (@wasteyouryouth), have been a problem with some of the teams shared by you. A lot of them come with the BA Logo instead of the Team Logo. I do manually change the team logo for most of them, but for PSL and 100 I can't.

You've probably hit the logo limit

Reactions: DAP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread