No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How is that not a veiled request? Just saying its not a request but making a request doesn't make it not a request!

I would be circumspect in your response: I just dropped my last bowl of cornflakes on the floor and am therefore in a foul mood.

giphy.gif

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
not a request just asking you sir @wasteyouryouth have u already made the bangladesh 2020 jerseys or kits
Just saying mate, you've got a history now of saying "when release? Give link etc". Pretty rude and quite honestly its annoying. The people that mod will release their work when they want to and will do other work if and when they feel like it.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
not a request just asking you sir @wasteyouryouth have u already made the bangladesh 2020 jerseys or kits
Not a request but just requesting that you search for 'wasteyouryouth' and 'bangladesh' in this thread or on the Academy. You'll get a quicker response too. I can't remember what I shared last but the most recent kits I shared are the most recent I will have seen.

Also, in the first post of this thread is a link to @ahmedleo414 's superb spreadsheet of what I've shared. He's still updating, even after I sold him a broken Virat Kohli. As I said I'm going through other players/teams so I'll probably get to Bangladesh. For the time being I'm working on those that are playing or are going to be playing cricket.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just an update on kit updates for County Championship teams. If there's nothing it's because they haven't released or changed. I expect some teams might not have a One Day shirt as there won't be a 50-over tournament this season.

Derbyshire: nowt
Durham: T20
Essex: All formats
Glamorgan: T20
Gloucestershire: FC, T20
Hampshire: nowt
Kent: nothing
Lancashire: T20
Leicestershire: All formats
Middlesex: All formats
Northamptonshire: T20
Nottinghamshire: T20, OD
Somerset: FC, OD
Surrey: Nothing
Sussex: All formats
Warwickshire: T20
Worcestershire: nowt
Yorkshire: All formats

Last edited:

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks for sharing the Pakistan team I have a little issue when viewing the faces on the academy some of the Pakistan players play face textures are not showing, is there a way I can fix this?

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Thanks for sharing the Pakistan team I have a little issue when viewing the faces on the academy some of the Pakistan players play face textures are not showing, is there a way I can fix this?

They show when you download them. The academy is weird. Likes people not to have eyebrows

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
They show when you download them. The academy is weird. Likes people not to have eyebrows

thanks for letting me know this, I have noticed some beards don't show up when viewing on the academy so will this be fixed if I download them? Not on PS4 at the moment so cannot confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread