DM Testing

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
5 consecutive maidens to start the day from Starc and Pattinson[DOUBLEPOST=1463888499][/DOUBLEPOST]27.5 Pattinson to Root, OUT, the pressure got to him, fended at it from a good length, couldn't do much and it just popped up to Warner in close

dancingmongoose

International Coach
The consecutive maiden count reached 7 before Stokes and Buttler were able to work the ball around a bit off Pattinson[DOUBLEPOST=1463890055][/DOUBLEPOST]31.1 Pattinson to Buttler, OUT, another one bites the dust, caught again by Warner in close[DOUBLEPOST=1463890177][/DOUBLEPOST]Faulkner now gets Stokes, caught again by Warner. Seems too easy here

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Zampa has had two lbws given against the left handers Borthwick and Broad but England overturned them successfully, going down leg. I wish there was some chronology to it though. As soon as the appeal is made it is given out and reviewed instantly. It would be good if there was time of deliberation from the umpire, then time for celebrations from the fielders, then the review. Travis Head had a shout for lbw against Broad, given not out but we reviewed it, unfortunately it was just clipping the stumps so we have lost the review[DOUBLEPOST=1463891613][/DOUBLEPOST]38.3 Head to Broad, OUT, just two balls after the unsuccessful review, Broad pokes at one and it goes through to the keeper. 9/112[DOUBLEPOST=1463891703][/DOUBLEPOST]We decided to have a shot at another turned down lbw from Head, again just clipping, but what was interesting is the batsman decided to jump to the side of the pitch mid slomo

dancingmongoose

International Coach
England were bowled out for 128 one over before lunch on day 2[DOUBLEPOST=1463892398][/DOUBLEPOST]3.3 Finn to Burns, OUT, shoulders arms on length but it clips the top of middle stump

dancingmongoose

International Coach
One shot Burns played for 2 stopped almost literally on the boundary. However the batsmen ran so slowly I could only get 2. There aren't many grounds in the world where you'd only get 2 hitting it to the boundary with the fielders having to chase from the slips and Lords certainly isn't one of them

dancingmongoose

International Coach
A direct hit from Finn has runout Khawaja

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Warner also run, this time from Root. Not one throw has even hit the stumps, aside from the two runouts. How... coincidental

dancingmongoose

International Coach
England waste both their reviews in consecutive deliveries and Smith and Voges are looking to work the ball into the gap on the leg side, but they were so far across it was always going to be a waste. The ball seems to be bouncing a bit less today though

dancingmongoose

International Coach
25.6 Borthwick to Voges, OUT, backs away, tries to drive, misses, clips the off stump. 4/80[DOUBLEPOST=1463894106][/DOUBLEPOST]OH. MY. GOSH. Nevill given out lbw off Borthwick, it CLEARLY hit him outside leg stump, reviewed, it apparently stuck him in line with the top of off, also said to be umpires call when clearly going over anyway.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Game decided to ignore the fact that I played a shot and of course Head is bowled by guess who[DOUBLEPOST=1463894367][/DOUBLEPOST]So Faulkner is next in but he is just a shadow[DOUBLEPOST=1463894469][/DOUBLEPOST]Something is very wrong.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
So everything is just broken and I tried to save a GIF to show it but that crashed it
Code:
RUN @ 22/05/2016 15:18:07

MAC: False
DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.953
PROFILE: test
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

Parameter name: path
STACK TRACE:  at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)
  at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path)
  at System.Drawing.IntSecurity.UnsafeGetFullPath(String fileName)
  at System.Drawing.IntSecurity.DemandReadFileIO(String fileName)
  at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(String filename)
  at Cricket.Main.GameStateReplay.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateReplay.cs:line 369
  at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 26264
  at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 8170

dancingmongoose

International Coach
So I hadn't saved for a long time (still Smith and Voges at the crease) and I loaded it up but unwittingly left it running in the background so I quit the match and loaded it up again and it crashed as soon as the game loaded
Code:
RUN @ 22/05/2016 20:33:35

MAC: False
DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.953
PROFILE: test
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
STACK TRACE:  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
  at Resources.Models.AnimatedModel.GetCenter(String animation, Int32 frame) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Model\AnimatedModel.cs:line 1696
  at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 21861
  at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 26102
  at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 8170

dancingmongoose

International Coach
I've noticed a number of players diving over the ball. I think what's happened is the ball is too far to reach but too close to dive and it goes under their torso/legs[DOUBLEPOST=1463915180][/DOUBLEPOST]29.6 Borthwick to Voges, given out caught behind but reviewed, I thought it looked a little too far from the bat and the umpire agreed

dancingmongoose

International Coach
It seems to me that the lofted shots don't, erm, loft[DOUBLEPOST=1463915999][/DOUBLEPOST]39.3 Borthwick to Smith, FOUR, that brings up his half century with a savage cut forward of point. 52 off 85 with 6 fours. Voges is on 34 and the partnership is 79

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Wait managed to actually loft that one. Borthwick has 0/62 from 10 overs having taken 5 first innings wickets

Users who are viewing this thread