Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

langerrox

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
NSW with a lead of 343 with 4 wkts in hand, if WA can dismiss the tailenders fast we have a good chance, anything under 370 is gettable imo, we got the best batting lineup in AUS and if one of them click anything could happen!

Last edited by a moderator:

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
aussie1st said:
Not this game been scoring at a decent enough rate especially compared to Katich and Thornely. We need a revamp in that middle order, batting too slowly and then getting out. If they are going to do that at least make a 100. Time to bring up Packman and Jarrad Burke.
Urgh sorry i meant to say Thornely, my bad :o

NSW have been good in Oura Cup lately and our spirits and confidence is high so it will be hard to beat us.

langerrox

International Coach
langerrox said:
NSW with a lead of 343 with 4 wkts in hand, if WA can dismiss the tailenders fast we have a good chance, anything under 370 is gettable imo, we got the best batting lineup in AUS and if one of them click anything could happen!

WA still got my money on it, however NSW still got a very good chance to regain some pride.

Last edited by a moderator:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Feelin Blue? said:
Urgh sorry i meant to say Thornely, my bad :o

NSW have been good in Oura Cup lately and our spirits and confidence is high so it will be hard to beat us.

Just needed Jaques to hit form again and Bollinger to come back from injury. Having Clark back really helps the cause, hopefully we have him for the rest of the season as that would really aid our Pura cup hopes.

cricketmad09

International Coach
langerrox said:
Dependant alot on the condition of the pitch. I think WA pitches have been deteriorating pretty easily. Not sure though.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
WA need 398 for victory, Clark has another early wicket but not the same carnage this time round. Rogers has made a start which usually means a 100 so not looking too good.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Great bowling by NSW! Cameron is doing good, Dorey did good too, has taken 9 wickets i think a 38 and a 43

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Bollinger cleaned up the tail with Cameron. Not a bad return to FC cricket for Cameron it's good to see our fast bowling depth is starting to build up again.
Another outright win for the Mighty Blues we're back!

genghis_khan

International Cricketer
Good to see Stuey Clark put these types of performances on the board back at domestic level, would've been nothing worse than him going back and struggling and then disappearing off the radar. Having said that i'd still rather have Tait at the WC :D

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
i wouldn't blame you for wnating Tait infront of Stuart, i think we are at the top of the table now, am i right aussie?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
That 8 fer should mean jack all to his ODI shot. He was in the form of his life after the Ashes but then goes for a heap in the CBS. If he can't do it then he won't do it now.

Yea we're on 26 points now 2 ahead of Victoria who have the game in hand. At worse we're be 2nd this round.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
there is still another 2 Pura Cups.... if we can win both i think we will make the final.
We have Queensland at home then Tasmania away.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
2 outright wins and we're definitely in the final. Just need Jaques to maintain his form, get rid of some of those nuffies in our middle order especially Mail and we will be even harder to beat.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
and Bollinger to stay away from any poteinal danger and stay uninjured, Thornely and Haddin to get rid of that snail on there backs and Clark to not go to the WC :)

Users who are viewing this thread