Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

vikram_101

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello,

I am playing DBC on PS3 and enjoying it. But I had a couple of questions
1. Can we ever have the downloads for consoles in DBC ?
2. If yes, then may be the DBC copies can be verified using the PSN ids and we also get to taste the mods :)

Apologies, if this is asked before or its a dumb question :P
Too engrossed in playing DBC and haven't been reading everything here ...

grkrama

National Board President
everybody knows you can have wct20 by replacing t20 leagues with international teams, but then you have to randomly choose your nation of the 3 options you get. Still its too much of a workaround and the results are not satisfactory, you have better one?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I love it when I see this... OrangZeb or WTF he called himself caused this response from a member of Revolt, they even tell him to buy the game :)

"to everyone asking for us to work on this game again. go to hell. the pirate community was too stupid on this one, you went to official forums and complained about bugs in the game there while using pirated copies. your stupidity alerted the devs to what was going on and we are not in any hurry to get into a protection\cracking battle with some shitty devs. if you like the game so much. go tweaking buy it. don't tell me it costs too much or whatever bullshit excuse you chose to believe is the reason you don't buy games. too expensive?? get a job. not worth the money? don't play the tweaking game at all then."[DOUBLEPOST=1408604033][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey. Unfortunately there won't be mods for PS3 or Xbox for the foreseeable future.

It's certainly on our list of things we'd like to get done, but not as high as the required fixes.

bahnzo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I love it when I see this... OrangZeb or WTF he called himself caused this response from a member of Revolt, they even tell him to buy the game :)

I'm gonna weigh in this quick and then say no more.

Leave it alone. I get it, pirating is bad on many levels, and I can certainly not only understand, but sympathize (to an extent, I've written stuff, but never a game...and it sucks when you see thousands of people use it and not pay for it) with you over it. But leave it be.

I've been reading threads over the last week trying to get into this game, and so many of them have been derailed by talk and accusations of pirating. After a point, it seems to me like a witch hunt. People demanding you prove to own the game, etc. It's getting to the point that I'm tired of hearing about it, and pissed when a thread I'm trying to read devolves into a "buy the game you pirate a-hole" discussion.

You don't like it, great. Close or remove threads about it or from people you know do it and remove those people. The sad reality, is it happens and it probably won't be stopped. But talking about it only gives more traction to not only those people, but others who see it and realize "Hey, if I look hard enough, then I know I can get it for free".

You've built a great game. I still don't understand it (I'm American...enough said) but I bought it because I loved Brian Laura back in the day, and see the potential. Don't let certain elements derail you from what you want to do. To quote a baseball movie..."build it, and they will come".

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@bahzno Thanks for your support, I appreciate it.

That said, if I see something amusing I'll post it... it does not distract us from making games, we can do more than one thing at once.

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
I've been reading threads over the last week trying to get into this game, and so many of them have been derailed by talk and accusations of pirating. After a point, it seems to me like a witch hunt. People demanding you prove to own the game, etc. It's getting to the point that I'm tired of hearing about it, and pissed when a thread I'm trying to read devolves into a "buy the game you pirate a-hole" discussion..

Thing is, the game has been pirated on an epic scale by "cricket fans" who then actually come here demanding support or airtime for their retarded opinions. It's not so much of a witch hunt if you keep discovering actual witches.

Thread meltdowns are no good either but I've not seen too much of it in the threads I've been following recently.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Why isn't there ROUGH created after many overs in a test match which would create those balls turning big for the spinners??...And even the bowlers can help to create those rough..So even that can be worked out well if implemented....

grkrama

National Board President
ya right now make the batting bit more accessible, taking all the feedback provided by us , , and then conditions bit more tough (spin and seam) to maintain the balance in a natural way instead of a gamey way as it is now with batting.I feel like the system is cheating me by making stuff hard to do rather than them actually being tough.
But then that might be dbc 15

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
ya right now make the batting bit more accessible, taking all the feedback provided by us , , and then conditions bit more tough (spin and seam) to maintain the balance in a natural way instead of a gamey way as it is now with batting.I feel like the system is cheating me by making stuff hard to do rather than them actually being tough.
But then that might be dbc 15
Absolutely right about that....At legend level the very good balls are defended off the middle of the ball or beaten by a long way which isn't rewarding as you would like to earn your wickets rather than AI giving you a wicket....Right now the things that happen in legend level are :
1.)AI doesn't like giving maidens so will try to score a single off the lest ball for sure...So you can get through 5 balls of the over but the last ball should be bowled smart enough to get a maiden...
2.)Bowling an offie by starting the delivery selecting good length and changing that to full length on mid stump is swept in the air to forward square leg for an easy catch [Tip: Get a good fielder to that position like Virat]...This needs tweaking in the patch for sure....
3.)AI gives an easy wicket by sliding around the crease playing a wrong shot and the wrong line after the career player doesn't get a wicket for some overs say 9-15 overs...
4.)AI fielders would surely get Gold medals in Olympics as they are really good at athletics....

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

"to everyone asking for us to work on this game again. go to hell. the pirate community was too stupid on this one, you went to official forums and complained about bugs in the game there while using pirated copies. your stupidity alerted the devs to what was going on and we are not in any hurry to get into a protection\cracking battle with some shitty devs. if you like the game so much. go tweaking buy it. don't tell me it costs too much or whatever bullshit excuse you chose to believe is the reason you don't buy games. too expensive?? get a job. not worth the money? don't play the tweaking game at all then."

I like the guy who called out Oranges :yes Looks like even the pirates are tired of him and his ilk :lol

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks everyone for their time... Looking forward for patch 3 crack which is expected to release in early spetember.

A quote above from another site that Revolt refer to. Wonder if they were spending too much time looking at my sig?

Users who are viewing this thread