Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

CAN I HOLD THE LB BUTTON OR PRESS FOR ONE TIME ?

you only need to tap the button between the start of the bowlers runup after you've initially selected what length you want and when the delivery action starts.

Also please don't capitalise the first letter in every word: it makes it much harder to read what you're posting. I'd much rather you stick with just lower case, its easier for you to type and for us to read :)

I'll again say I think the solution there would be to move the 'accept new ball' button away from RT and put the change sides button there. Would put LB back to only being the slower ball.

Hey just letting you know,
The abbreviations for the Big Bash teams are officially (according to the Cricket Live app)
Sydney Sixers: SYS
Adelaide Strikers: ADS
Hobart Hurricanes: HBH
Sydney Thunder: SYT
Perth Scorchers: PRS
Brisbane Heat: BRH
Melbourne Renegades: MLR
Melbourne Stars: MLS

I must completely agree. I tried the demo version and I'm very impressed. Its actually upto the graphical quality of the fifa series. And is this is final version or still in beta stage?
I went ahead and tried to create a player in this demo. Although there are a lot of new options compared to DBC and nice ones too, a couple of options require fine tuning which will make this perfect.
And it would be awesome if someone could try create cricket players in this demo and post it here.

View attachment 136234 View attachment 136235
Trying to create yourself?? Nice one..:thumbs

you only need to tap the button between the start of the bowlers runup after you've initially selected what length you want and when the delivery action starts.

Also please don't capitalise the first letter in every word: it makes it much harder to read what you're posting. I'd much rather you stick with just lower case, its easier for you to type and for us to read :)

ok

Guys I am planning to buy a new haswell laptop under $700 which will have an integrated HD4400 and I really want to play DBC14 on it. Has anyone tried playing DBC 14 on this card? Kindly mention the FPS, the settings and other anomalies/comments?

BUMp...please answer my query

Haha 'tried' but didn't result that way lol. Should have a picture of me close by when I'm trying it next.
Looks nice though...:D

And yeah like you said I would love to see someone create Cricket player with them...

@BigAntStudios :The RLL3 fan Hub looks really nice..The graphics are awesome in my view...Cant wait to see how the next version of DBC looks nice with those graphics...:thumbs

@BigAntStudios :The RLL3 fan Hub looks really nice..The graphics are awesome in my view...Cant wait to see how the next version of DBC looks nice with those graphics...:thumbs

Ross did say they are looking to improve on the Fan Hub for the next DBC which could also include graphical improvements!

Quick question @BigAntStudios (Ross)... is it possible to export players from DBC Academy to the Fan Hub or maybe import them from Fan Hub? Maybe that export/import utility/widget is something you can provide us in the near future so we are able to get the existing player creations in to Fan Hub rather than start from the scratch.

I have *never* known @fiction to be correct with any of his predictions, even his analysis after the match is quite suspect (he believed India were close to winning the past two tests, apparently just missed out, were quite unlucky :p )

If you wanted to make some quick money, ask @fiction which way a match will go and bet on the opposite.
New year's resolution: Stop making predictions.

Quick question @BigAntStudios (Ross)... is it possible to export players from DBC Academy to the Fan Hub or maybe import them from Fan Hub? Maybe that export/import utility/widget is something you can provide us in the near future so we are able to get the existing player creations in to Fan Hub rather than start from the scratch.
That would be something like what GTA did with the online player...But I wouldn't want them to do this as the next iteration is surely going to be a great leap on graphics for sure and converting the current ones to next gen graphics is might cause issues imo...And they might also add new features say tattoos and stuff which might be difficult to incorporate...Just my opinion on them...But as usual Ross might surprise us...;)

I certainly hope we can use teams created on db14 for future versions! I would be gutted to have to make all my comedy teams again.

Users who are viewing this thread