Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Another edge but no sound, not out given but graphics looks like a clear inside edge....

IMG_2117.JPG

Looked really realistic when bowling as I bowled an in-cutter by bowling wider from the bowling crease and got the ball to nip-in to the batsman...But really this is frustrating...

PS:Got my first ever slip cordon catch as well..

just had the best off spinner's dismissal I've had yet (me bowling to AI). around the wicket to left hander, late on day one but it's a grassy, heavy cracked, wearing pitch so i'm bowling into a lot of rough... pitches in the rough and spins away from the leftie, he does a defensive prod and it catches a thin edge through to the keeper - looked and felt like a proper cricket dismissal. really good stuff.

just had the best off spinner's dismissal I've had yet (me bowling to AI). around the wicket to left hander, late on day one but it's a grassy, heavy cracked, wearing pitch so i'm bowling into a lot of rough... pitches in the rough and spins away from the leftie, he does a defensive prod and it catches a thin edge through to the keeper - looked and felt like a proper cricket dismissal. really good stuff.
Should have captured a video would be nice to see such stuff from the game....

Hi Guys. Not been on for a few weeks too busy enjoying PS4 version:yes:cheers:clap.

@Ross Did u see my facebook post around the next release of DBC having Richie B aa commentator as a tribute to the great man?

Hi Guys. Not been on for a few weeks too busy enjoying PS4 version:yes:cheers:clap.

@Ross Did u see my facebook post around the next release of DBC having Richie B aa commentator as a tribute to the great man?

I'm sure Ross will be all for it but how exactly is Richie supposed to commentate?

We actually looked into doing this exact thing at one point but the lawyers were nervous about it. A different set of lawyers were worried about it when we thought of doing something similar in a football game, so probably something in it.

Users who are viewing this thread