Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Hopefully there's a scenario where you're playing the Don's final match and you need to hit a four to correct that mistake on his record.

Then that gets overturned on review.

images

Well yes none of the games have any real trailer out.Not really AC09 had a different AI,new models and animations etc etc still retained the basic core of a codemasters cricket game. I think you again answered you own question.. yes its an average game but i still have more experience playing that and i can expect something from AC13.yeah call me back when you have finished playing AC13 for 10th time."member since 07" hmmm that doesn't sound like hundreds of years for me.

More fanbots4your Mr BigantEgo.

I'm just can't imagine the amount of hilarity if this game fails.:lol

yes i agree :)..i can not judge this game until i get hands on it.so much hype is created around this game.also pls stop commenting ross on ashes 2013.lets see which actually gets more sales and review score.It does have licenses of aus & england and what do you have cricket academy?.I see similarity between this game and lara 99(created for sega) except the graphics..ppl stop creating hype unless you get your hands on this game.

Last edited:
yes i agree :)..i can not judge this game until i get hands on it.so much hype is created around this game.also pls stop commenting ross on ashes 2013.lets see which actually gets more sales and review score.It does have licenses of aus & england and what do you have cricket academy?.I see similarity between this game and lara 99(created for sega).ppl stop creating hype unless you get your hands on this game.

Sorry but it is not just hype, it is facts and deeds, hundreds of them. I wish people would stop making me and others out to be some kind of 12 year old who doesnt know the difference between genuine facts and hype.

It may be difficult for you to distinguish but I have enough experience in life to be able to judge whether I am being gullible or not.

I for one am not being lured into a false paradise by shallow hype. I trust what Ross says and what he has shown.

Stop telling me otherwise.

Thanks.

Ross,
Pls show the gameplay video in which we can see you playing the game rather like the one in previous video then i definitely agree that this is the best game.

Ross,
Pls show the gameplay video in which we can see you playing the game rather like the one in previous video then i definitely agree that this is the best game.

Which completely contradicts your previous post....but hey.....

Not really - it's just that he measures the quality of games by the amount of footage shown.
.I see similarity between this game and lara 99
Is about the best compliment you could give it for many.

what actually i mean is they are not showing complete delivery including fielding, throwing back to keeper,bowling action .what we saw is only batting (different strokes).I also believe(expecting) it is the best game based on what he told but what if it does not meet ppl expectation here?.I am asking them to show the video in which we can see atleast one completely delivery from bowler start up to keeper collect the ball from fielder.one can trust after seeing all these.who thought FIFA whould be such a big hit before the release of its first version.

what actually i mean is they are not showing complete delivery including fielding, throwing back to keeper,bowling action .what we saw is only batting (different strokes).I also believe(expecting) it is the best game based on what he told but what if it does not meet ppl expectation here?.I am asking them to show the video in which we can see atleast one completely delivery from bowler start up to keeper collect the ball from fielder.one can trust after seeing all these.who thought FIFA whould be such a big hit before the release of its first version.

However you stated that you could only judge the game once you got your hands on it and that everyone was falling for hype. Now you say that a video with this or that will suffice. That is a contradiction. Doesnt matter.

Just going through the Don Bradman Foundation website and came across the staggering statistic that he scored 26% of all the runs his teams scored throughout his career!

However you stated that you could only judge the game once you got your hands on it and that everyone was falling for hype. Now you say that a video with this or that will suffice. That is a contradiction. Doesnt matter.

Just going through the Don Bradman Foundation website and came across the staggering statistic that he scored 26% of all the runs his teams scored throughout his career!

My request for ross is to show the completely delivery as i mentioned above.(as he promised earlier that there will be a video this friday).but it is true that we can not completely judge a game until we get hands on it.

The Bradman Foundation website is truly cool. Really love what they are doing and it is great to get to know him a little better.

I like the fact that he describes himself as a backfoot player, being able to wait for the ball and to play it on its merits with sublime timing. He would pick gaps where fielders had just been moved and had a great sense of humour but also a deep respect for other players. Nice. A true gentleman of the gentlemans game.

The Bradman Foundation website is truly cool. Really love what they are doing and it is great to get to know him a little better.

I like the fact that he describes himself as a backfoot player, being able to wait for the ball and to play it on its merits with sublime timing. He would pick gaps where fielders had just been moved and had a great sense of humour but also a deep respect for other players. Nice. A true gentleman of the gentlemans game.

I do love bradman who is not?.There are many games which didn't meet expections of the fans.I hope i will be playing this game for many years like EA 07.Ross please show us a video of gameplay take reviews from fans then make it perfect in all possible aspects rather releasing it straight a way after few weeks of relaese of trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread