Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Is there any sledging moments in DBC14? Sorry if this question has been answered already. :D

Anyone thinking they are missing a trick on pre orders I'm the uk? Can only find one place that stays they will sell it

...so what you're saying is I WILL need a controller for this game?

Nonsense! That was a Poor Joke to begin with and now it just stinks. Grow up and more importantly get a life.

Do not blabber nonsense just to make your presence(obnoxious at best) felt and increase your post count.

Mr Kettle,

you're black.

kind regards,
Lord Pot

Well, its because of the inferiority complex and worshipping of people such as yourself combined with outright patronization of others that the forum has descended to this state and is being further degraded by certain individuals.

I actually like the quality of your posts and you are way better than most at times. So stop kissing up and supporting someone just to gain their acceptance.

----------

Fixed that for you.

The below message applies to you too :).

^In summary, please kiss him more. That's the jist I got from all that... lips, gentlemen... in the direction of Mr Chewie up there....

I can't confirm minimum specs as yet.

This probably needs to be quoted regularly, but just to reiterate if you can run the CA Beta just fine, then you'll run the game just fine. So best case, download the beta and give it a crack. I'm guessing specs and stuff aren't far away and will be tied into the release date. So until then, just download and give the beta a good run for it's money on your machine, if there's no lag. You'll be fine...

Well, its because of the inferiority complex and worshipping of people such as yourself combined with outright patronization of others that the forum has descended to this state and is being further degraded by certain individuals.

I actually like the quality of your posts and you are way better than most at times. So stop kissing up and supporting someone just to gain their acceptance.

to be fair the worshipping of me is entirely valid as you yourself acknowledge. i'm ace.

ergo i have no need to kiss up for acceptance, i am accepted because i'm awesome. QED.

...and it also helps you have fantastic hat fashion sense.

to be fair the worshipping of me is entirely valid as you yourself acknowledge. i'm ace.

ergo i have no need to kiss up for acceptance, i am accepted because i'm awesome. QED.

I meant you worshipping others. You are almost awesome but for that worshipping and kissing up. I am certain you will get it sorted out.

The same people that many complain about making jokes or taking threads off topic are also contributors who form the bulk of the substantive discussion in this section. Most people are able to find a line between good fun and having a serious discussion.

If fun bothers you, instead of complaining, perhaps try yourself sparking useful discussions of a topic you think is worthy of discussion.

Otherwise, you're just bringing more attention to the people you're complaining about.

Put simply - PlanetCricket officially approves of Biggs.

So are you actually looking forward to playing DBC14 varunschuey? Or are you still upset about the spider graph not being exactly how you wanted it?

I already get the 5th coffee free with four purchases when I sneak into the staff canteen... it's only a matter of time before I get that parking space...

Users who are viewing this thread